New suggestions thread

Re: New suggestions thread

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:35 am

slacks wrote:
DrRickso wrote:nice suggestion slack... i havent seen a 6* in my shop other than jewel dragon since they released them.

Thanks - I'm hoping they updated the probability of 6* cards showing since there are now lots more lower level cards in the shop due to the jewel dragons. Is it possible to get 7* cards in the shop? I never understood the difference between a Level 6 shop and Level 7 shop.

I may be wrong but 6* kept their odds, dev lowered other cards'.
And as for the difference, level 7 should give all of the 6* available in the shop while level 6 only a part.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Bigbadjohn » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:40 am

There are as far as I have seen never any 7* cards in the shop. The difference between a level 6 and 7 shop is a little bit higher % of seeing a 6* card I think. I still think the % chance is too low - all I see is that when the cards appear a lot of players, myself included buy multiples and that is probably why you see a fair number of 8* cards - I saw Athena so bought 3 to go with the bonus card from stage 34.
If you analyse it carefully the frequency of 6* will not in the long run affect how quickly a player gets the cards as the top players will take multiples when they appear rather than a drip feed if they were more frequent.

The other think about small frequency is that based on the admin notes in the forum - a Level 6 shop in a 2 week period has a 16% chance of zero, 48% chance 1, 36% chance 2 or more 6* appearing - the 16% feel hard done by!
Bigbadjohn

Postby Midas » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:36 pm

slacks wrote: I never understood the difference between a Level 6 shop and Level 7 shop.

6 level shop will give you 6* cards that can't be evolved further - Succubus, Vampire, Royal Fencer, Poseidon, etc.
7 level shop will give access to Athena, Cyclops, Grim Reaper, etc.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby slacks » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Midas wrote:6 level shop will give you 6* cards that can't be evolved further - Succubus, Vampire, Royal Fencer, Poseidon, etc.
7 level shop will give access to Athena, Cyclops, Grim Reaper, etc.

Much appreciated Midas!
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion