New suggestions thread

New suggestions thread

Postby fire ice » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:35 pm

I have a suggestion, and other players feel free to give me your thoughts on this. I think there should be a way to speed up your auto spins. Maybe have 2 multipliers. x2, x3. It would be a big help on some maps.
fire ice

Re: New suggestions thread

Postby Nakazawa » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:15 am

How would you speed it up? Removing animations?
Btw I add two suggstions:
Increase maximum decks available (maybe 10 gems each up to 5 new decks for a total of 10)
Add a CP+1 item.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby fire ice » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 am

Yes by speeding up or removing the animations.
fire ice

Postby fire ice » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:37 pm

I've been auto spinning for the last 45 minutes on the jewel dragon map...
fire ice

Postby slacks » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Curious if Playmage considered using wilcard symbols for regular spins...

I always found it odd that they only showed if you had a card with a skill that allowed them to show, but are always included in the lines before your first spin. Even if they are rare occurrences, I think they should be incorporated into the regular spins for any player - skill or no skill. The cards that do offer wildcards boast a 'moderate' chance of showing wildcard symbols and these cards are rarely utilized.

The occasional wild card would make the game a bit more exciting and add some color to the reels.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby slacks » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Also - I've read a lot of complaints about the guild shop... I think a good concession from Playmage would be to offer one free guild shop refresh per day. It offers more incentive for people to log in and alleviates some of the frustration of seeing too many jellyfish in any given day. In addition, people may find they like the refresh and spend some gems on it. Just a thought. :P
slacks

Postby DrRickso » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:31 pm

nice suggestion slack... i havent seen a 6* in my shop other than jewel dragon since they released them.
DrRickso

Postby Rudran » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 pm

This probably won't get much attention because I know you're in it to make money, but why not limit the number of guild war refreshes per day that one person can use? Things are getting a bit crazy, and I believe unsustainable. If you want to keep the current reward structure, that's fine, but currently it's based on who spends the most money and has nothing to do with the skill or cards a player can put together. I think in the near future you're going to have a serious lack of motivation, even in some of the top tier guilds. Not sure that's true, but I'm personally starting to question the wisdom in spending large chunks of cash to buy gems to stay competitive (not wise in the first place, but it used to be fun). My personal enjoyment of the game is starting to wane, hopefully you can find a balance between making money and providing an enjoyable experience with strategy and meaningful competition between guilds. Otherwise, I don't think this game is going to keep growing....
Rudran

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:29 am

DrRickso wrote:nice suggestion slack... i havent seen a 6* in my shop other than jewel dragon since they released them.

Never seen for months. Today valk 6* and Zeus, but I haven't enough money :/ this really hurts lol
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby slacks » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:31 am

DrRickso wrote:nice suggestion slack... i havent seen a 6* in my shop other than jewel dragon since they released them.

Thanks - I'm hoping they updated the probability of 6* cards showing since there are now lots more lower level cards in the shop due to the jewel dragons. Is it possible to get 7* cards in the shop? I never understood the difference between a Level 6 shop and Level 7 shop.
slacks

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion