spins on gw boss

spins on gw boss

Postby mee » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:51 am

I realize chests are part of the game...but if they are showing up constant when they are unusable when I'm hitting boss in gw...leaves me to believe I'm doing much less damage because of these chests i cannot use..i never see wild cards landing in the open....how about you put into the spinner dealie cards that can be used......house is always favored yes..but you aren't Vegas and we don't get a cash return, only appropriate to make it fair.....how bout matching 3 browns chests gets you one free spin....3 gold matching chests activates a skill of your choosing from your team...or 2 free spins....better than seeing two chests every spin blocking a possible great match....if the symbol is in the spin it should be attainable..thanks
mee

Re: spins on gw boss

Postby slacks » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:17 am

Great suggestion mee... +1

The most fair way for the slots to run is to remove chests if there is no chance in getting them as it reduces probability of getting certain outputs from the slots.

In the same fashion, wild cards show on the reels before your first spin, yet you never have any chance of getting them unless you have that leader ability - its a tease.

Wild cards are the MOST exciting part of slots and as a game based solely on the slot mantra, it's a shame they're not in there as part of regular spins - even if they're rare. It's clear that leader cards with the wildcard ability are rarely used, leaving a gap in improvement for the game. Please fix this DE!
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Return to Dragon Era Discussion