if against recycled boss cards...

recycling boss cards equals no plz

Postby mee » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:00 am

I truly believe recycling old boss cards, basically thumbs your nose at past players who may have fought hard for the now recycled card and spent hard earned money....in my opinion if your going to rerun a boss card in the future you must disclose this to everyone fighting for this "rare boss" card. In the least it should say somewhere you can recycle any boss card as much as you want....as a recent receiver of two 7 star boss cards, if this boss comes up again...i would have zero reason to fight for it...maybe it lvls to 9 now?....seriously put out auriel same as other played boss cards..most people who fought and spent money to win that card won't only be offended but insulted...please don't run same boss cards again , you have literally a month to make another that players will be more than happy to spend money to fight for....by the looks of total downloads..you cannot afford to burn past players who earned that now regurgitated boss card by spending time and more importantly real money...plz don't do this.

P.s. Have anyone of you tried to use the boss card? Its for what scenario? 35cd is long haul, possibly revamping new and improved boss cards would be beneficial for you, look around who is praising a boss card? They are super high cp which for anyone below 100 means that card is almost impossible to use seriously...doing .5 map works but yippee....i love PM cause you listen to your players concerns and addresses them, I've never played a game like that ever..

P.s.s last thing panzers are being recycled....i don't know for a fact but i doubt there was much backlash..one pzs are radical with 9 cd and attack all...two theres a chance to level their skill up, while this is small...boss cards are impossible to level up....you can attack 4 times to all enemies in the time it takes one boss card to one enemy...think about it....ty PM.

P.s.s.s obscurity easily your biggest spenders..what are they playing for? For some another 8 star they have? What can they possibly do with two boss cards equaling 70cp...now they have 40cp left for a team of what? ..be realistic the boss cards already out keep then rare as they may or may not be....you want new people to ask what is that card...how do i get one..the response is..win a guild war or top ranking these bad boys only come around once. =)
mee

Re: recycling boss cards equals no plz

Postby Midas » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:51 am

Only 4 people in game received 8* Auriel card.
And you are saying that recycling boss not needed, because 4 people have no use for rewards?) :lol:

Other funny thing - you saw 3 other GW cards and was assuming that Auriel will have different skills?)
You are more funny than I first thought.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

if against recycled boss cards...

Postby mee » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:59 am

I posted in support..under recycled boss cards equals no plz....if you don't want to see the cards that have been fought and paid for already comment there...i for one don't want to see this..thanks

[Note by Admin: I merged your topics for you so it's not in two places - it doesn't belong in bugs forum anyways]
mee

Re: if against recycled boss cards...

Postby Boop » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:44 pm

I think all cards that can evolve need to be put back in cycle at some stage. Having a card which only 4 people have makes no sense. It's only a matter of time till those people stop playing and the cards are lost. It isn't a physical TCG where people can sell them online etc. This way you'll have 60+ people having the 8* card, which will reduce likelihood of the card simply being forgotten in time.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby hamate » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:14 pm

so what if it's forgotten in time? it's not like their skills are unique. if they must be recycled because playmage cant think of a new image and name for the exact same card, at least not do it back-to-bacl. Recycle it 12 months later or something, after more new people have joined and some old ones left
hamate

Postby Proton » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Playmage has consistently stated that these gw cards should be "rare" so recycling them so quickly brings down their rare value a lot. Playmage has thwarted the guild rewards over and over to keep this "rarity" in check but by recycling them so quickly goes against what they initially stated. They can recycle them later down the road but not so early. I hope they are aware what a sour taste this last guild war has left in players' mouths.
Proton

Postby Boop » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Hamate, not that I'm disagreeing with you. The cards are not entirely unique, they just replace the name of X type with a different type, yep. But if you spent time working on a product, you wouldn't want it to just disappear either. I think a second cycle is fair. Puts about 60 8* in cycle, then it can go away for a year. I see nothing really wrong with this approach. Sure, they could choose to just put a new cycle or two in of different cards, then go back to the first Guild War set, but this actually gives them more time to accept feedback on current Guild War cards and develop a better second Guild War set. Either option is fine with me.
Boop

Postby Boop » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:05 am

Purely out of interest. Who deleted the last post? Did you do it yourself Hamate? Or is someone going around deleting posts?
Boop

Postby hamate » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 am

yea i did. Didnt want to seem like a whinger (Besides, the points i wanted to raise have already been raised). I am grateful for the all the hard work and contents that the game developers have put in. I have played and wasted money on some other card games out there, and those were total scams. I have spent more money now on this game than my other previous games but i feel that it's been rewarded, even if it's a boss card that's totally useless haha
hamate

Return to Dragon Era Discussion