Guild war card, Have you notice?

Re: Guild war card, Have you notice?

Postby Clos » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 am

Clos wrote:That's just my take on it but sure I know I've kept my money in my pocket because of the lack of motivation, however that isn't the case for others so you must be doing it the right way.

Yes I know Midas I made that statement.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby DrRickso » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:14 am

Clos wrote:Yes I know Midas I made that statement

DrRickso

Postby admin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:09 am

Update on the Guild War boss cards. We have decide to lower the base cooldown from 35 to 30 as an improvement to the previous 4 guild war boss cards. Also, the upcoming Earth Guild Boss (Tree of Life) will be a recovery base card, with active skill reducing 75% of all damage types (all elements) for 3 turns and passive skill of increasing Attack & HP of all recovery type cards by 2X.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Clos » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 am

Hmm. We'll it's better than the other skills in my book. Thanks PM for the change.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby mee » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:37 am

Wait 30cd for 3 turn 75% reduction? 2x hp/att for recovery....could you please explain what scenario this would ever be useful for?...75% reduction to all as passive now your talking about a card I'd spend for...for active make it 2x att for 3 spins for recovery cards...atleast the passive will out weigh the terrible active skill....my two cents
mee

Postby admin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 am

I never said the new boss is 30cd, that's what the cooldown of the previous 4 boss cards has been reduced to. The new guild war boss cooldown starts at 20. Also, as mentioned before, these cards are somewhat useful, but are not intended to be the best of the best cards in the game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby hamate » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:55 am

My auriel still shows up as cool down of 35. Not that it really matters, will hardly be useful anyway
hamate

Postby admin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 pm

hamate wrote:My auriel still shows up as cool down of 35. Not that it really matters, will hardly be useful anyway

Should be showing 30 now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Streak » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am

admin wrote:Update on the Guild War boss cards. We have decide to lower the base cooldown from 35 to 30 as an improvement to the previous 4 guild war boss cards. Also, the upcoming Earth Guild Boss (Tree of Life) will be a recovery base card, with active skill reducing 75% of all damage types (all elements) for 3 turns and passive skill of increasing Attack & HP of all recovery type cards by 2X.

So I just found this. 2x attack and HP of recovery type cards is.... An odd passive skill as why would you ever have more than one recovery card in your deck for the most part? Wish I would have seen this sooner. Killin might not have dropped so many gems already for this war.
IGN: Streak Guild: Killin
Streak

Postby Streak » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:43 am

The more I think about it if those stats are true the more I'm realizing it's no wonder Obsecurity is not even trying that hard ATM. The last guild war card I won is lucifer and atleast his skill is all demon type cards. Recovery? That's kinda aweful to be honest. Recovery is so few and far between for cards and to give them an attack bonus when none of them attack much to begin with????? Guess I'm saving my gems this war. I feel bad for the couple people in my guild who already have 100k+ points 14 hours into the war.
IGN: Streak Guild: Killin
Streak

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion