Attention Playmage (On Behalf of Several Guilds)

Re: Attention Playmage (On Behalf of Several Guilds)

Postby admin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:29 am

It's a wonderful suggestion, but it would defeat the purpose of the "War" if it's just a race against a static goal. It also might cause a lot more than 4 guilds with many 2K point players to get the Ultra Rare card which you so have previously complained about.

Anyways, we will be significantly revising the personal rewards table for the upcoming war to make the rewards much more achievement based. I can't reveal the details right now, but I can say it will be much, much better than the last war.
admin
Site Admin

Postby DrRickso » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:04 am

admin wrote:It also might cause a lot more than 4 guilds with many 2K point players to get the Ultra Rare card which you so have previously complained about.

I guess we'll have to wait and see... a quick point tho:
Raising the member minimum required for an ultra rare card from 2k to 10k for example would alleviate that issue.
DrRickso

Postby Clos » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:10 am

We'll I guess we have to wait and see. I am exited to see what you guys do and how money spenders will react to the new system. I who am not a money spender have to collect gems from arena and the daily bonus so that I can spend gems on wars. I can't wait to see if you finally give me motivation to spend what little cash I can on something beneficial to improve my gameplay. The last few GW cards were just Trophy cards that did not seem worth spending money on which is weird because I would think a top GW Prize should be better than most cards everyone can get.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Odin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 am

Can the reward system be a tower system?
1st place get everything from the bottom to top plus speacial 1st place reward? and so on
Odin

Postby Midas » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:29 pm

admin wrote:we will be significantly revising the personal rewards table for the upcoming war to make the rewards much more achievement based

Thank you. This is that I wanted most)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Proton » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:05 pm

I am skeptical because last Gw u said the reward system will be much better and it was worst. We have to wait and see.
Proton

Postby Nakazawa » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Proton wrote:I am skeptical because last Gw u said the reward system will be much better and it was worst. We have to wait and see.

It was, as for members'.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby fire ice » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks to some of the leaders in the game, the perfect focus group filled with playmage customers/players was created. The suggestion was made and agreed apron by close to 50 players. I hope the suggestions are not taken lightly. If there is another gem battle I'm afraid lots of players will be discouraged.
fire ice

Postby admin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:45 am

fire ice wrote:Thanks to some of the leaders in the game, the perfect focus group filled with playmage customers/players was created. The suggestion was made and agreed apron by close to 50 players. I hope the suggestions are not taken lightly. If there is another gem battle I'm afraid lots of players will be discouraged.

We did not take the suggestion lightly have discussed it in details with key member of our design and dev team. However, we simply cannot change the competitive nature of "Guild War" by making it a static goal. Please keep in mind that this is not even a direct competitive feature where players can spend Gems to easily plunder other players for gains and the one who spend less gets plundered. This feature is a friendly/non-aggressive competition between guilds for different tiered prizes, so there are really no "losers" and only "smaller winners". After long consideration of all viable solutions (that will appease our players without bankrupting the game), the best we can do for the next war significantly improve the personal reward table so that majority of players in guilds that didn't get the desired guild rank are still well rewarded for their efforts in addition to the heap of guild points.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mee » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:00 am

Plan for the worst....Hope for the best!
mee

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion