Panzer dragon.

Panzer dragon.

Postby Nakazawa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:48 pm

Today I discovered that The second premium chest of panzer insane stage Is a panzer dragon itself.

Am I the only one that thought that it wasn't and you could get only one panzer dragon (BY 100%ing the stage)? I also thought that with the hell stage 100% completion you could get the second panzer needed to evolve to 8*.
While my idea of rewards lacks skill level up option, i think that would have more sense. Don't get me wrong, this Is not a suggestion: i just wanted to see If I am the only one confused by this reward system.
And also, actual system gave me a question...
What Is the sense behind hell mode? (Haven't seen a single post about it, as far as I remember. I hope it's not a bragging-only thing or just a matter of exp).

Regards :)
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Re: Panzer dragon.

Postby Midas » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:02 pm

In Hell mode chances of getting Panzer are higher. IIRC Playmage said that chances of Panzer from Insane is 26% per golden chest. And in Hell its around 40%
So if you want to farm Panzers for skill leveling - you should go there.

If Panzer could be evolved to 8* - it will be best card in game)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby bindur » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:04 pm

26% chance per run on the hardest level, assuming average of 6 mixed chests per run, not per golden chests. If you got 15 golden chest from hardest level only got 1 dragon, then you still have very bad luck as roughly 1 in 4 golden chests from hardest level are dragons.

^ Previous quote from admin on the holy panzer thread. Couldn't easily find the drop rate on insane.
bindur

Postby Midas » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:25 pm

Thanks, that was quote I was referring.
But I missed world "hardest level" ...
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Nakazawa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Thanks everyone, got it Now.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa