Weekend Bonus Map

Re: Weekend Bonus Map

Postby Bigbadjohn » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:05 am

Maybe I am imagining it? I used a high hp team and got an early good spin to take out the fairy.
maybe admin can confirm if there is an extra reward - maybe I was smoking mushrooms that day?
Bigbadjohn

Postby Moxious » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:18 am

For completion of all mine maps I recall the reward was some measly pal points. As for insane mines I have run it quite a bit and still trailing new set ups as none have been entirely reliable. My set up has consisted of two warrior princess leaders two earthe panzers harpy and a filler card usually 6* earth dragon or earth golem.
I do though however know of a team set up that would be able to pass insane mines 100% of the time but it requires a fully skill leveled panzer (earth, fire or water preferably). Even still with that set up the time taken to complete a run would be longer than a quick 3-5 min run for difficult and thus be not as profitable in the long run when you have energy pots to burn.
I would definitely suggest the rewards for insane mines be increased to actualy make it a viable option to farm gold.
Moxious

Postby Boop » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:34 pm

BBJ, worlds most reliable smoker.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion