Recent bugs

Recent bugs

Postby Mida » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:34 am

Since the last update i have several bugs in my game that seem to get worse with the day. It started with the message no connection to internet, i can do everything on it and internet is working, but still the game says there is no connection with internet. I can only solve that with a hard close on ipad and then restart the game and with some luck i can play for about 15 minutes and then its starts over again. But i also noticed it is not picking up lines or chests. Very stupid when you see three chests but it doesnt give it to you. But when i stop the game do a hard close and restart the game i start in the same round as where i was and there i suddenly have more chests, so it still counts them but doesnt show them and i f i bit hard close the game and restart before it ends i do not get these chests. But it is also ignoring a lot of lines. So loads of times i supposed to do damage, but nothing happens. So some levels take me a lot more time and in this case restarting doesnt help.

Last of all, my game keeps crashing. I never had a crash before the last update, but now several times a day suddenly the game is gone while i am in the middle of a level. And when i restart again i have lost that energy but i do not get halfway that game anymore, so its a waste of energy for me. I hope playmage can solve it soon.
Mida

Re: Recent bugs

Postby admin » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 am

Which version are you on? If you are not sure, send me a private message with you 6 letter/digit game id (friend code) and we can look up your account.

One possibly if you just updated is that the update somehow corrupted. You can try uninstall then reinstall if this is the case, but make sure you write down your friend code just incase the uninstall disassociates your account.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:50 am

I have sende my friendcode.
Dont want to risk a disassociated account, but when i have my friendcode, you can always associate it again? I thought i needed a transfer code for that so i am wrong.
Its not playing up all the time. I had it last friday for about 2 hours. And last monday too. For the rest it is not having any problems. Monday i noticed i had some strange when i had the problem. One free spin button didnt go away, it kep on the screen for several games.
Mida

Postby Mida » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:24 am

I sended you some video to show the bug admin. Would be nice if you can solve it. I have it on a daily base now and it is very annoying during guildwar.
Mida

Postby admin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:19 am

Thanks, the email you sent have been forwarded to the dev team. I will get back to you via private message message when I hear back from them whether they can track down the cause. (btw, please put bug/support related topics in the support forum in the future: viewforum.php?f=37)
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion