Extra speed

Extra speed

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:39 am

In some areas, the game is very very slow.
Jewel dragons for example, high defense and they hit every time. If one can recover the damage, game speed could be boosted a lot by removing damage and heal animations, and also cutting out attacks under the defense cap. Same for fire panzer, or other areas.

I'd like to have two answers:
One from the player base that is "Am I the only one tht would like to see this game speed improvement?"
And from the dev if this could be possible, maybe as an option free to turn off or on.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Re: Extra speed

Postby Odin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:19 am

The best solution is to make an option to turn off the game animation completly. Just spin, spin, spin,..... Dead.
No flying bullet.
And one more thing, do you guys notice the 1 second delay when you get a free spin and it match a line but you dont have that element in your team?
Odin

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:53 am

Yup. It's annoying
Nakazawa

Postby Boop » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:55 am

P&D had a turn off animation feature. I'm not too fussed myself, but can understand the want to optimise time usage.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:32 am

For jewel dragons the time optimise thing is key because you have only an hour and a difficult run can take even 30' if you want to maximize the chest drop.
Nakazawa

Postby Mida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:42 am

Yes completely agree on it. Sometimes it gets a bit boring because it takes too long. An ootion to turn off animations would be great.
Mida

Postby slacks » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 am

Odin wrote:And one more thing, do you guys notice the 1 second delay when you get a free spin and it match a line but you dont have that element in your team?

This drives me nuts.

And yes, an animation skip would be a nice option but not a big knock on the game.

To the animation topic, I noticed that when all of my members hit 5 digits for damage, the numbers are indiscernible b/c they're so squished together.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby mee » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Haha try to figure out who's hitting for what with a five line and a poison....i agree animations are a waste of time, i don't think they can do on/off for animations...if the game runs faster with animation off, then you have an advantage in some ways over others that don't bother...how about just increasing game speed overall?
mee

Return to Dragon Era Discussion