suggestions/discussion on future bonus maps

Re: suggestions/discussion on future bonus maps

Postby Xanity » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:43 am

Yes, Panzer will continue to be available for while, which give other players a chance to max out the skills as well.

Glad to hear it :D, now I can max out other panzer skill level besides panzer sea.
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby mee » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Midas wrote:Why Panzer shouldn't be recycled?
Many of players still don't have them.

Yes lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya until everyone has pzs...the same old sh#t gets boring, please plan new stuff to keep us interested..ty
mee

Postby Midas » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:40 pm

So Playmage should entertain 10% of top players and skip 90% of others?)

Nice thinking.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby DrRickso » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:16 pm

I don't have any issues with panzers running constantly, but I DO want to see some new levels with new rewards in the mix...
I have no interest in trying to max out Panzers without having a Zeus to cut the fight time down, so need something else to keep busy.

Eventually that 90% will be where the 10% are and need something to do, so might as well plan for the future and get the new content ready.
DrRickso

Postby admin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:57 am

DrRickso wrote:I don't have any issues with panzers running constantly, but I DO want to see some new levels with new rewards in the mix...
I have no interest in trying to max out Panzers without having a Zeus to cut the fight time down, so need something else to keep busy.

Eventually that 90% will be where the 10% are and need something to do, so might as well plan for the future and get the new content ready.

This has been mentioned before - we do have new content/levels being planned as part of a major update. It tentatively tracking to finished around April and released around May this year (more details will be shared when they are ready). Also, we are starting to rotate in new raid bosses every few weeks, the water based raid boss will be replaced with a new fire one sometime today.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion