Admin: Skill Levelling: Poisons.

Admin: Skill Levelling: Poisons.

Postby Slikknick » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 am

Cards such as Snake Spirit that use poison as their skill gain virtually no benefit from levelling up the skill. If all levelling up a skill does is decrease the cooldown timer this in my opinion is a laughable waste on poison skilled cards. If you increase the skill on any of the other cards and decrease the cooldown you get an instant benefit, either healing more often, dealing dmg more often, increasing enemies attack cooldown more often etc... but in the poor case of the lonely snake spirit the dmg is not stackable and can not be applied so in terms of panzers, guild wars etc there is no benefit due the poison only being able to be applied once. Fair enough there is the point that the poison can be used in every leg of a multi level map but who bothers using skills on those these days? Auto roll please thanks!

I suggest that in this case you give the actual poison debuff dmg a buff to coincide with the benefit other dmg dealing cards get from levelling up the skill and dmg per spin. You cant even benefit from having a second one in your team because you cant stack the poison and there is nothing left to do with the duplicated cards...
Slikknick

Re: Admin: Skill Levelling: Poisons.

Postby Dav55 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:03 pm

+1

With the ridiculous armor on some of the fight in the later areas as well as the recent water panzer. Poison and ignore defense cards are really the only usable cards with the guild shop being cut off at the knees I feel this is a more important question now.
Dav55

Postby Boop » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Although I agree this would be nice, it would clearly create unbalance. Lets not even pretend this wouldn't be broken.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Slikknick » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:04 pm

I don't think it would be broken if they just buffed the dmg by a minuscule amount, even 5 points per tick would justify levelling the card. Or maybe buff the passive on these cards. Only point is there is absolutely no benefit at the moment in investing in levelling the skills on these cards. And there is no benefit from having multiples in your deck.
Slikknick

Postby DrRickso » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:34 pm

id love stronger posion or stackability, but i use two ss immortals in a team (mainly for hp) but when playing panzer levels or late game levels always having a poison ready to go each round helps a lot. especially against the zero counter fairys. two posions is gold in those situations but, to your point, useless against a big boss
DrRickso

Return to Dragon Era Discussion