Tree of Life

Re: Tree of Life

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:22 am

Instead of the real low players, I guess the goal once again is to frustrate the mid lvl players. Finally a guild war where the mid players who'd already put some effort in the game were able to get a decent score, and the GW is being changed again into a copy of the previous boring and annoying GWs...
Ragnarok72

Postby admin » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:36 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:Instead of the real low players, I guess the goal once again is to frustrate the mid lvl players. Finally a guild war where the mid players who'd already put some effort in the game were able to get a decent score, and the GW is being changed again into a copy of the previous boring and annoying GWs...

Something like the last war would have be double attack on the 20th round instead of 24th. There are literally no setting that would please everyone; even making a "I win" button will frustrate high level players who went extra mile to get where they are. Anyways, things are fine as they are now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Clos » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:17 am

admin wrote:
Ragnarok72 wrote:Instead of the real low players, I guess the goal once again is to frustrate the mid lvl players. Finally a guild war where the mid players who'd already put some effort in the game were able to get a decent score, and the GW is being changed again into a copy of the previous boring and annoying GWs...

Something like the last war would have be double attack on the 20th round instead of 24th. There are literally no setting that would please everyone; even making a "I win" button will frustrate high level players who went extra mile to get where they are. Anyways, things are fine as they are now.

I a maxed lvl player would love this I win button. Let's make this a thing.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Nakazawa » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 am

Is there a better combo than marionette+healer+ nullify damage(achilles/warrior princess/queen)? Because i got only healer and I have to rely on free spins now. Ty in advance
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Odin » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:16 am

DUAL QUEEN!!! OFF WITH HER HEAD
Odin

Postby Midas » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Some data from GW ranking https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap7SxnFkQFqYdEdnc1Bmc1Zya2V2LWZyWGg5V0NCZmc
Two graphs - normal, to see general progression. And logarithmic to see small details.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Boop » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:33 am

Interesting data collection. How long till the graph is nerfed?
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Rudran » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:49 am

Awesome, thanks Midas, this is really helpful data to show... um, to show... Oh ya, to show that playmage is actually making tons of money again. Way to go!! Wake up call incoming. Can I get another "We are not here to milk the customers?" Yay!
Rudran

Postby Clos » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:33 am

Meh they had my attention for a while and gave me lots of fun for a while so it's time to foot the bill I guess. Going to enjoy this last guild war as I'll finally be spending some cash just to say. Thanks Playmage. I'm not one to spend on these games but over the last couple months I enjoyed this game on a daily basis and feel like paying them a bit for that is warranted. I do feel like after this war I will not be spending anymore cash but this will be fun. We'll see how long this game lasts after this.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Gem war

Postby fire ice » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:51 am

Due to the ignorent changes, and insane gem wars. I would like to announce my retirement after this guild war. I can't continue to support a game that every time I play it I feel cheated and used. It's a shame, it used to such a fun game.

R.I.P. Dragon Era
fire ice

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion