Tree of Life

Re: Gem war

Postby DrRickso » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 am

don't quit, dude... just don't participate in the war if you don't want. better to play casually than not at all.
DrRickso

Postby admin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:13 am

[Merged into related topic]

DrRickso wrote:don't quit, dude... just don't participate in the war if you don't want. better to play casually than not at all.

Correct. Guild Wars is not entirety of the game and only happen one week every four week (25% of the time). We are aware that even with the top 5 personal reward it may end up feel bit restrictive due to even higher competition and easier boss this time (especially to super guilds which almost all top level players), but we need to limit number of players two can get two boss cards on this first iteration. The next cycle (starting with Bahamut next month) will probably have personal reward extended further, to at least top 10 players if not more.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tree of Life

Postby fire ice » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 am

Completed the main quest, have all the panzers, not spending $2k to get gem specific cards, now shop way to limited to peruse. It's time. The game has run it's course.
fire ice

Postby admin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:53 am

Then I wish you the best whereever your next gaming endeavor may be. Remember to checkout our game updates every few weeks for future new features and major content updates.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Clos » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:04 am

fire ice wrote:Completed the main quest, have all the panzers, not spending $2k to get gem specific cards, now shop way to limited to peruse. It's time. The game has run it's course.

I don't blame you. After all the revenue this game has gotten I know the small bit of return is discouraging. Its like you give PM a large T-bone steak and they throw you the meatless bone back. I mean spending $50 on gem draws and getting 1 usefull 6* sure seems that way. Like I said I played the whole game and got a lot out of it before I decided to give them my money. I had a fun time, not to mention I lucked out on getting good gem draws from the free gems of completing the early chapters. For those of you who have spent super heavy I know your return seems way too low and I feel bad because PM should care more about you who are constantly spending your money to support this game in hopes of it being made better with more return. Instead you get a goodbye, go spend your cash somewhere else.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby admin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:22 am

Clos wrote:
fire ice wrote:Completed the main quest, have all the panzers, not spending $2k to get gem specific cards, now shop way to limited to peruse. It's time. The game has run it's course.

I don't blame you. After all the revenue this game has gotten I know the small bit of return is discouraging. Its like you give PM a large T-bone steak and they throw you the meatless bone back. I mean spending $50 on gem draws and getting 1 usefull 6* sure seems that way. Like I said I played the whole game and got a lot out of it before I decided to give them my money. I had a fun time, not to mention I lucked out on getting good gem draws from the free gems of completing the early chapters. For those of you who have spent super heavy I know your return seems way too low and I feel bad because PM should care more about you who are constantly spending your money to support this game in hopes of it being made better with more return. Instead you get a goodbye, go spend your cash somewhere else.

I don't think your statement is quite fair. My first reply asked him to stay but there is nothing else I can say to other than wishing the best (and check back often) when that reply seemed it's obvious that he made up his mind after both I and DrRickso ask him to stay around.

Also, we are aware of the diminishing return on the Gem Recruits, especially for players who drew from it many times. We are already discussing on various ways to improve it's value for the next major update.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:25 am

admin wrote:Also, we are aware of the diminishing return on the Gem Recruits, especially for players who drew from it many times. We are already discussing on various ways to improve it's value for the next major update.

And that's good news.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Clos » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:00 pm

admin wrote:[Merged into related topic]

DrRickso wrote:don't quit, dude... just don't participate in the war if you don't want. better to play casually than not at all.

Correct. Guild Wars is not entirety of the game and only happen one week every four week (25% of the time). We are aware that even with the top 5 personal reward it may end up feel bit restrictive due to even higher competition and easier boss this time (especially to super guilds which almost all top level players), but we need to limit number of players two can get two boss cards on this first iteration. The next cycle (starting with Bahamut next month) will probably have personal reward extended further, to at least top 10 players if not more.

Sure you asked him to stay, however this doesn't seem like your really helping your high spenders. Sure the personal reward systems are better but that's the small bone you throw back at your players. Like I said I waited to get my enjoyment prior to spending so it's not as big of a deal but I watch many spend their money for this little return. Many of your spenders are feeling like you just don't care about the small return issue. I guess we'll have to wait on your new system with the gem draws to see how wrong I am and how much you care about your supporters.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby fire ice » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Clos wrote:Sure you asked him to stay, however this doesn't seem like your really helping your high spenders. Sure the personal reward systems are better but that's the small bone you throw back at your players. Like I said I waited to get my enjoyment prior to spending so it's not as big of a deal but I watch many spend their money for this little return. Many of your spenders are feeling like you just don't care about the small return issue. I guess we'll have to wait on your new system with the gem draws to see how wrong I am and how much you care about your supporters.

I was never a huge spender, but I did spend about $250 since the game started. But every time I spent money what I got would just make me so angry. It got to a point that I started hating this game. I spent $60 at once, which is something I never thought I would do, and all I got 1 6* and it was a unicorn and a bunch of trash 4*-5* cards. I was sick to my stomach. Now I'm that way every time I get online. It's unfortunate. I'm really going to miss my guild mates.
fire ice

Suggestion on the Guild War Rewards, urgently

Postby little fatty » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 pm

I just suggest that can you please update the Guild War 7* Card Rewards from Rank No.1-N0.5 to Rank No.1- No.10 in the Guild? Cause my guildmates who ranks bwteen No.5-No.8 have already gotten 80K guild points, and I think they will reach 100K easily when this war ends. But they can only get 6* card as rewards, if the reward system does not change. I do not think it is fair while the people in small guilds can get 7* cards easily as long as the reach 50K guild points.

Also, raising the reward system can make the competetion more furious if some people want a 8* card.
little fatty

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion