Tree of Life

Re: Suggestion on the Guild War Rewards, urgently

Postby admin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 pm

[merged topics]

little fatty wrote:I just suggest that can you please update the Guild War 7* Card Rewards from Rank No.1-N0.5 to Rank No.1- No.10 in the Guild? Cause my guildmates who ranks bwteen No.5-No.8 have already gotten 80K guild points, and I think they will reach 100K easily when this war ends. But they can only get 6* card as rewards, if the reward system does not change. I do not think it is fair while the people in small guilds can get 7* cards easily as long as the reach 50K guild points.

Also, raising the reward system can make the competetion more furious if some people want a 8* card.

We are aware that even with the top 5 personal reward it may end up feel bit restrictive due to even higher competition and easier boss this time (especially to super guilds which almost all top level players), but we need to limit number of players two can get two boss cards on this first iteration. The next cycle (starting with Bahamut next month) will probably have personal reward extended further, to at least top 10 players if not more.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tree of Life

Postby Clos » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:08 am

Why the limit if so many people want to support you? So many people want rewards to keep the. Interested and you just don't seem to care to keep them interested.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Midas » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 am

If number of rewards is not limited - this will lower value of reward.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Clos » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Midas wrote:If number of rewards is not limited - this will lower value of reward.

For a short time if they plan to give out more later so your crybaby point is invalid.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Midas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:57 am

It's normal because they'll add new rewards.
So old will be devalued any way.

That's how world working) I saw this in tons of games, and see here now.
Midas

Postby Midas » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Guild war has ended, congratulations!

Final result and whole struggle can be seen here -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap7SxnFkQFqYdEdnc1Bmc1Zya2V2LWZyWGg5V0NCZmc&usp=sharing
Midas

Postby Moxious » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Gratz to killin and elite for their overspend victory hope you guys love your new card. In 5 months time there will be easily 100 more people with the same card and plenty with an 8 star version, so make sure you treasure it's rarity while it lasts.
I don't see too much use for it asides from arena (which I haven't heard confirmed that it is good there yet), so please if someone can enlighten me as to what to do with this new card I would muchly appreciate it as mine is gathering cobwebs already.
Moxious

Postby Rudran » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Moxious wrote:Gratz to killin and elite for their overspend victory hope you guys love your new card. In 5 months time there will be easily 100 more people with the same card and plenty with an 8 star version, so make sure you treasure it's rarity while it lasts.
I don't see too much use for it asides from arena (which I haven't heard confirmed that it is good there yet), so please if someone can enlighten me as to what to do with this new card I would muchly appreciate it as mine is gathering cobwebs already.

They did it to get an awesome trophy card of course! RAWR, look at this awesome trophy! Wait... um, you mean the card isn't very practical and almost everyone will have it eventually?

Surprised Elite went that route again after the last guild war, but of course my guild was talking about it to prove ourselves... glad Elite did it actually. I didn't want to see my guild mates blow through a lot of money for something like these cards. Good luck with this business model, I'll be sticking around for the next update but it's getting scary.
Rudran

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion