The new guildshop

Re: The new guildshop

Postby Midas » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Xanity,thanks to you I was able to understand Dr. Rickso idea.
Because to think that server keep in memory list of items that will be in shop on next refresh - that idea can't come into my mind in worst nightmare ...

I thought that games stopped using predefined loot tables from Ultima Online in 2004 and completely switched to generate on kill\refresh\open etc..
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Just going through this thread seeing all those 6* pop up, can some admin pls fix my guildshop :D
Ragnarok72

Postby Bigbadjohn » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Ok - if it makes you feel better - I have seen nothing decent, nor has my alt or my two nephews who play - we all have loads of gp's and have had seen no monsters worthy buying in last 3 weeks.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Any chance of increasing the chance for energy potions to get into our shops? Constant lack of energy aint making it all much better...
Ragnarok72

Postby Ronin » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Ragnarok72 wrote:Just going through this thread seeing all those 6* pop up, can some admin pls fix my guildshop :D

Ragnarok72 wrote:Any chance of increasing the chance for energy potions to get into our shops? Constant lack of energy aint making it all much better...

Are you sure there is something wrong with your Guild Shop? Apparently, you just dont have a high level shop and because of that you cant see unusual or rare items. Which is your Guild Shop's lvl?

Xanity wrote:We need to know what system that's implemented for the shop refreshes. Is the sets of next refreshes items already preserved in the server for each client (I really doubt this, this isn't very effective, it has high risk) or it's randomly generated everytime the countdown reset [...]

Please PM, can you answer Xanity's question? We are all anxious to know that. Thanks in advance!
Ronin - In Septim Pace - cx4fee
Ronin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Lvl7 mate. Guess u just been lucky
Ragnarok72

Postby admin » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:13 am

Ronin wrote:Please PM, can you answer Xanity's question? We are all anxious to know that. Thanks in advance!

The items for the guild shop's next refresh is generated when the timer has reached an not prior to that. Unfortunately, we will not be adding an option to allow manual refresh as the auto-refresh on time-up mechanism is intentional designed that way by our design team.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:08 am

After some weeks, I have to say that I'm really grateful for this update. In this period I found a dozen of 6* and loads of 5* too. Ok, 5 of the 6* were shitty cat thiefs and 2 arachne, but it's the concept :) i even managed to run out of GPs due to this mass-buy ahah
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:59 am

Just said and a 6* cyborg berserker popped in :) lucky posts
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Ronin » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:18 pm

admin wrote:
Ronin wrote:Please PM, can you answer Xanity's question? We are all anxious to know that. Thanks in advance!

The items for the guild shop's next refresh is generated when the timer has reached an not prior to that. Unfortunately, we will not be adding an option to allow manual refresh as the auto-refresh on time-up mechanism is intentional designed that way by our design team.

Thx for the answer!
Ronin - In Septim Pace - cx4fee
Ronin

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion