The new guildshop

The new guildshop

Postby fire ice » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Just curious, how much the update helped. I know only one person in our guild has had a useful 6* card in there shop since the 18th and he has had 2. How about you guys?

Admin: please don't merge.
fire ice

Re: The new guildshop

Postby admin » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:25 pm

We need keep to one active thread per specific discussion topic. I have locked the older thread since you requested to not merge this one.
admin
Site Admin

Postby DrRickso » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:42 pm

I've seen no 6* cards...just a few 5* maidens

I'll reask this in here as well then:
when the 6* percentages were raised, what was lowered to accommodate that increase? just curious, since im seeing an awful lot of the same 2 & 3* fodder that's always been clogging the shop
DrRickso

Postby admin » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:29 pm

when the 6* percentages were raised, what was lowered to accommodate that increase? just curious, since im seeing an awful lot of the same 2 & 3* fodder that's always been clogging the shop

Many of the 2* and 3* feeder card rates has been slightly decreased to accommodate the increase. Due to the high amount of those cards and their much higher appear rate, the tiny decrease per card used to accommodate is not very noticeable.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 pm

If chances were increased by 50% - this means that instead of see 6* once in 3 weeks, we will see it once in 2 weeks.
Need time to check)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby digitalwei » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Yes, will take a little longer to get adequate sample size. For what it is worth, I've missed maybe only 2-3 refreshes since update and haven't seen any 6* yet, but that's nothing new!
digitalwei

Postby Clos » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:13 am

I saw one useless 6*.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby digitalwei » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 am

Interestingly enough, more crippling is the fact that you can only buy one material per refresh. This has effectively halted my attempts to skill up with succubi, for instance. Unlike others, I wasn't foresighted enough to stock up on hundreds of coral beforehand...

My 150 card slots, as I predicted, are filling up fast with cards I'm hoping to evolve to skill up key hitters like Medusa the Jealous, Succubus Queen, Vampire Princess, etc. I can find plenty of the feeder cards, and level them up, but cannot get enough coral, etc to evolve them to give me the 15% skill strengthen shot I need. Given the current mechanics, it actually appears easier and quicker to skill up panzers more than anything else. You don't have to worry about leveling and evolving the feeder panzers...just find one (in about 10-15 runs) and take your 15% shot. With something like a Succubus, you need to find 2 (one light pz run usually does it), then level one up 20 (a ton of 0.5 e runs, I haven't bothered to count), then find 4 gold corals (10-20 21.fire dragon sea runs), then you can finally evolve it and take your 15% shot at skilling up your queen.

So I have 2 requests please mr admin to make of the devs --

1) Please reconsider increasing card capacity. It is getting very frustrating trying to manage with only 20-25 free slots for level fodder and getting worse fast.

2) Please consider allowing us to buy more materials somehow. Perhaps stocking a random number (1-9) of these in the shop per refresh or something, anything, would be better than just 1. Alternately, get rid of the useless 2-3* cards in the shop and allow the empty slots to refill with whatever materials roll up, with perhaps even duplicate materials or even duplicate cards in a single shop refresh.

Thank you.
GreyRose
digitalwei

Postby admin » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:59 am

The guild shop isn't the only way to obtain evolution materials. When you try to evolve, you can tap on the material to get list of stages that drops it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby digitalwei » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Very true admin, thanks. I'm trying that, but as I mentioned, I've done maybe 20-30 runs on stage 21. fire dragon sea and managed to get only 3 gold corals to combine with the 1 I was lucky enough to find in the shop to evolve one of my ~30 succubi. This is, as I said, way too slow for me and I think I'm going to have to give up on that path. Perhaps the "Fun Wednesday" and other related day of the week specials will be more fruitful?
digitalwei

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion