I come in peace

I come in peace

Postby mikeworld » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:48 am

The guild and guild wars is whats keeping this game alive so it will be the focus of this construct
Generally the lifespan of card battle games is no more than a year. To keep the game running after that require significant change which usually comes in the form of placing everything behind IAPs. This game is nearing its 1 year lifespan and we all can see that it is slowly dying hence why we are seeing these constant changes good or bad.

Here are some suggestions

* Abolish ranking system (save for leader and vice)
The purpose of a guild is for a group of people to come and work together to better themselves which in turn improves the guild.
This has been a subject to scrutiny many times over but I think I can propose a better alternative
The alternative is a system wherein the leader sets certain parameters for members to aim for and once reached they will receive that particular benefit.
These benefits of course will be the buffs you get from guild lab.
Each level of benefits will have it own parameters for members to reach
For example a leader can set a parameter for obtaining 5% HP increase in battles by donating 10 million coins. Likewise a 10% HP increase would require a donation of 20+ million coins.
This will create an even playing field for all members where everyone has the chance to obtain maximum buffs

* Changing guild name and banner
Leader can change guild name and banner at the cost of coins (insane amount) or gems (low amount)
The required amount will increase every time this action is taken.
This is just to add a little fun to guild building.

* A 6* card after reaching lvl 180
Quick note: It adds 20k exp per level past 150.
The new increase in lvl cap certainly breaths new purpose into playing the game again with the desire to reach max lvl once more but to give a much heavier meaning into this endeavor I suggest we get a 6* card from it. This will provide greater incentive other than your normal energy and CP increase.
People will spend a great amount of their time [and money] to reach 180 generating more and more activity within the game.
mikeworld

Re: I come in peace

Postby mee » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:05 am

Lame..wait i just want to point out...lame..
mee

Postby Boop » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:15 am

I like the first and third suggestion.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Proton » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 am

I agree with the first suggestion. Guilds are what keep most multiplayer games alive out there. Improve the guild and the game's lifespan grows. If the same bad decisions are made by PM this game won't last that much longer.

Gem wars away!
Proton

Postby taz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:19 pm

I think the ranking system that stands is a better alternative to your suggestion. Not all players have a level that can maintain such perimeters. An it stops the jumpers who only w do what's needed an take a free ride. I do think having more ranking variety would help but in a more fair manner.
taz

Postby Lickzy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm

I agree with everything boop says... As well as anything said by Clos, DrRickso or Bigbadjohn.
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby Clos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 am

Lickzy wrote:I agree with everything boop says... As well as anything said by Clos, DrRickso or Bigbadjohn.

+1
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Moxious » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:56 am

Most of the suggestions are meh at best, reaching level cap should let players choose one 6 star card from the whole list. Because I wouldn't reall feel like I was rewarded much if at lv 180 I got a flame wench or dark maiden wench or succubus wench.
What I would like to see would be improvements made to gem recruits.
One suggestion to make it slightly more appealing would be to be able to choose from the 5 elements so you have a better chance at getting a card you want.
Anyway looking forward to hearing about the planned new content and what candy might be thrown to the supporters of this game.
Moxious

Return to Dragon Era Discussion