DE content time table

Re: DE content time table

Postby Amanda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:45 pm

I have run Panzer Insane about 40 times with 12K hp and nothing. I'm wondering if the probabilities have already been reduced.
Amanda
Amanda

Postby Midas » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Where PM write that they reduce probabilities of Panzers?

On previous Dark Panzer encounter I got 11 steel warriors from chests on Insane. Didn't count how many times I run it. But it will be around 50+
This time on second run of Hell - golden chest and Panzer. Third run on Hell - golden chest with Warrior, and second Panzer.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Amanda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Midas, I did not say they changed the probabilities. I was just wondering if they did.
Amanda
Amanda

Postby Moxious » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Sounds like your unlucky like me, I got 16 robots in a row on hell before I saw a panzer and drop rates are ment to be 1in4. Sometimes it feels the longer panzers are up the worse drop rates become.
Moxious

Postby slacks » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Amanda wrote:I have run Panzer Insane about 40 times with 12K hp and nothing. I'm wondering if the probabilities have already been reduced.
Amanda

I ran into the same problem... It could be probability or a bug, but when this happened to me I tried running a different Panzer level (in my case Insane instead of Hell), and ran it about 2-3 times. My second run back in Hell, I got a Panzer. So perhaps something happens when you switch things up and try a different level. I'll also mention that I had been doing nothing but Panzer runs for two weeks when this happened - so around the same amount as you. I also used a different friend's card to do my Insane runs thinking that might have something to do with it as well. It could have had nothing to do with it, but it worked for me.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:37 pm

On another note, could the prizes in the arena be made much better. Spent a shitload of tickets to get such a mega rare card, which btw is terribly boring, and got a unicorn -,- Not worth the effort imo.
Ragnarok72

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:01 pm

slacks wrote:
Amanda wrote:I have run Panzer Insane about 40 times with 12K hp and nothing. I'm wondering if the probabilities have already been reduced.
Amanda

I ran into the same problem... It could be probability or a bug, but when this happened to me I tried running a different Panzer level (in my case Insane instead of Hell), and ran it about 2-3 times. My second run back in Hell, I got a Panzer. So perhaps something happens when you switch things up and try a different level. I'll also mention that I had been doing nothing but Panzer runs for two weeks when this happened - so around the same amount as you. I also used a different friend's card to do my Insane runs thinking that might have something to do with it as well. It could have had nothing to do with it, but it worked for me.

Hi, the drop rate of Panzer Dragons has not been changed. The battle team formation does not affect the dropping of Panzer Dragons.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Nakazawa » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:05 am

So, you said minor changes. May I just ask if these 2 (that I find really useful) are in the list?
-Bigger buy in for raids (I hate to have auto-spin pauses due to the fact that, having a low buy in, I just can't autospin as long as I'd like). It would be a change that shouldn't create issues I think.

And, second: clicking on a monster should show his HP bar.
Thanks in advance :)
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby pmsupport » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:51 am

Hi Nakazawa, thanks for the suggestions. I have confirmed with our Design Team. We will consider increasing the coin amount in Raid Boss stages some time but we will not add the second one.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:12 pm

In Raid Boss, is ur chance lowered on getting the boss card when u need to refill coins?
Ragnarok72

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion