DE content time table

Game Suggestion (Please Implement to go on)

Postby xXimmortalXx » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:23 pm

It seems like this game is dying, lots of people had quit or not as active as before.. Wonder will the developer do something about it fast? It seems the game is progressing very slow
Last edited by xXimmortalXx on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXimmortalXx

Re: Game Dying

Postby xXimmortalXx » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Admin, I would highly suggest survival dungeon to keep the game going. We play this game is about cards. So for example:
60 rounds for the survival dungeon, reach stage 20 u fight a boss, u kill it there's chance to get a 5 or 6 star card, if u manage to proceed and survive to stage 40, another boss appear and u can get a 6* card from killing it.. This way I think many players would be interested to go for the survival dungeon, get stronger to complete the whole lvl 60 stages as there's cards awaiting in front
xXimmortalXx

Postby Moxious » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 pm

I highly like this idea. Adding a new challenge the game while at the same time offering decent rewards.
Moxious

Postby xXimmortalXx » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Another suggestion is for the War system..
Option 1: We must go thru a bunch of soldiers before reaching to fight the boss.
Option 2: Boss always randomly changes. The moment u enter the dungeon, it might not be the boss u expecting.. Make it a surprise. (Rewards is not necessary to be boss card)
Option 3: There's more then 1 boss. After killing the first boss, there's a 2nd boss appear, or maybe make it a way when boss got kill, it evolve to become stronger (it true form)
xXimmortalXx

Postby mee » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:32 pm

I think the new content planned to be released in a couple months, should be implemented stat
mee

Re: Game Suggestion (Please Implement to go on)

Postby Midas » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:23 am

As admins mentioned they have big update in April.

IIRC they told about some permanent Boss like GW but without time limit. It's very close to that you suggested.

admin wrote:This has been mentioned before - we do have new content/levels being planned as part of a major update. It tentatively tracking to finished around April and released around May this year (more details will be shared when they are ready).

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=12844&p=23034&hilit=update+april#p23034
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Proton » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Wow midass, thanks for stating the obvious. You're clueless as ever.

The point of this topic is to state that this game will NOT last until April for many of PM's active players. Many people have quit already or are on the verge of quitting. It all began one cold day when someone suggested to them to change the GS policy...

Up to PM if they want to retain their players.
Proton

Postby Midas » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 pm

You see - if they are working on big update, they won't implement something new soon.
Simple logic.

Also, PM have better view over game and can decide by themselves that to do.
For example I don't see any decline in players activity. After each GW some people leave this game and this is normal.
All my 50 friends have logged in last 24 hours. And guild is full of active players.

Nothing to make panic at all.

P.S. Go and find who suggested to PM to change Guild Shop policy) If you'll find that I did this - I will leave this forum and never write here again)
It's your chance, use it wisely!

P.P.S. One more interesting thing - go and check who created thread about Guild Shop that started that change. After it - check who started this thread.
Think about it :lol:
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

DE content time table

Postby Dav55 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:24 pm

I know of many people who have decided to drop from the game for lack of new content. One thing that was holding people to the game was getting cards from the guild shop. Now with the changes there and most having equal or worse luck that point of motivation has gone away. The changes to the pz maps from first run to make them harder and longer has taken out peoples motivation for going for pz. Couple this with a rerun of gw bosses dropping the value of the cards everyone spent time and money earning. Then the only thing to keep most people going are 2 ridiculous new goals and existing content. Goal #1 lvl 8 shop will alone take a full 32 man guild working weekend maps epic amounts of time. Goal #2 lvl 180 this goal is even more outrageous it wohld take months to complete this alone for the extremely dedicated people running none stop .t energy maps and neglecting all other areas.

Right now I'm not doing a whole lot of the normal content trying desperately to save some part of the game for me to complete when I need something new to do. Once I've run out of this my motivation I've put into continuing to playing the game will most likely wane and I will do like many others and move on to a different game.

If new content is planned please do not wait months to do a mass release.
Dav55

Re: DE content time table

Postby Proton » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:29 pm

This game is just boring now. Elite is the only reason I still play this game. But seeing other awesome games come out every week I am not so sure how long more I can farm happy weekend. :(

(Waits for the kiss ass to enter topic)
Proton

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion