Dragon Era

Re: Dragon Era

Postby Midas » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:47 pm

But here we came to another issue.

Right now game is more or less balanced around skills level 1. For example GW bosses doublehit before turn 24, not allowing to use Marionette active and others.
But game when all cards will have max skill levels - I'm not sure about it.

It will be very different game, with different balance.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Aro » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Bigbadjohn - it is nearly impossible to start an alt account without having a healer, 1 or 2 hp card to beat the difficult level of panzer. Even if you have or don't have such cards, revive is a definitely if you are not careful enough, all these do not include the numberous attempt to get a gold chest containing a panzer. And I do agreed with you without spending, patience is the key.

Midas -
Normal dragon of *6 above - low cp (yes) but lv3 active skill, skill 1/16, cd 25 (easy to get many *6 dragon?)
Panzer dragon - high cp (lv 180, 125 cp, not an issue in future), lv4 active skill, skill 1/5, cd 9
And if not mistaken, current max cp for card is 40.

Anyway, thanks everyone for their time here!
Aro

Postby Bigbadjohn » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Aro wrote:Bigbadjohn - it is nearly impossible to start an alt account without having a healer, 1 or 2 hp card to beat the difficult level of panzer. Even if you have or don't have such cards, revive is a definitely if you are not careful enough, all these do not include the numberous attempt to get a gold chest containing a panzer. And I do agreed with you without spending, patience is the key.

Midas -
Normal dragon of *6 above - low cp (yes) but lv3 active skill, skill 1/16, cd 25 (easy to get many *6 dragon?)
Panzer dragon - high cp (lv 180, 125 cp, not an issue in future), lv4 active skill, skill 1/5, cd 9
And if not mistaken, current max cp for card is 40.

Anyway, thanks everyone for their time here!

Err - getting a healer is easy - my alt and the three friends I introduced all got a 6* healer within 4-6 weeks of playing via guild shop. As there are plenty of healers in the game - make friends - I found it better to have the ability to top/tail Agni (or Demeter/Poseidon) than having a healer.
For Panzer I will be going in with my healer, Priestess of Light, 2 succubus queens and snake spirit - with Dragon Paladin as friend - it is going to be a ball breaker and I will need to avoid bad luck on boss but hey, it will be a challenge - once I get a panzer it swaps in for a succubus and things get a lot easier.
Bigbadjohn

Postby slacks » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Midas wrote:Right now game is more or less balanced around skills level 1. For example GW bosses doublehit before turn 24, not allowing to use Marionette active and others.
But game when all cards will have max skill levels - I'm not sure about it. It will be very different game, with different balance.

Creating content geared towards scenarios outside of turn-24 scenarios would be refreshing. I think it's been a crutch for PM so far. Panzers pretty much shattered the delicate balance of the game, and it only makes sense for those who've been able to acquire them - a feat in itself - to to have access to maps, quests, etc. that present greater difficulty suited towards those players.

If the GW is the main concern re: cooldown, why not break it into two enrollment tiers - Difficult & Hell? This would spur more competition for the lower levels and gear a GW boss more towards both high level and lower level guilds. This would also help better structure the payout tables for GW ranking.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby Durst » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Creating content geared towards scenarios outside of turn-24 scenarios would be refreshing. I think it's been a crutch for PM so far. Panzers pretty much shattered the delicate balance of the game, and it only makes sense for those who've been able to acquire them - a feat in itself - to to have access to maps, quests, etc. that present greater difficulty suited towards those players.

If the GW is the main concern re: cooldown, why not break it into two enrollment tiers - Difficult & Hell? This would spur more competition for the lower levels and gear a GW boss more towards both high level and lower level guilds. This would also help better structure the payout tables for GW ranking.

Both great ideas. Unfortunately, the second will take more fine-tuning and the first will likely take a long time to develop, but hopefully both will be in the works at some point.
Durst

Postby Aro » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:09 am

Seriously, I hope PM will consider my suggestion as of below.

Increases the active skill of *7 & *8 normal dragon to lvl4, the skill lvl 1/16 and the cd of 25 remain the same.

With such implement, panzer dragon in overall still the best card to use in term of cd. Their only difference is still their cp.
The race of dragons will be much balance, more people will continue to have fun raising the normal dragon.
Those who do not wish to spend will have card comparative to those gem spender. Players who raised them to high level will feel the time spent is worth it. And there are more reasons by doing so...

Hi all,

Please support!

Ps *6 normal dragon active skill will remains the same as lvl3.

Thank you!
Aro

Postby Midas » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:06 am

I think that game doesn't allow to have same skills with different level sets.
So to realize your idea new skill should be added - Breath V
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion