What's up with the Void Field?!

What's up with the Void Field?!

Postby Majeh XP » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:42 pm

I have been playing the Void Field on Tuesday's for weeks, multiple times that day....I've only ever received 1 rainbow map. Is this a glitch, or is there something I'm missing?! I'm getting pretty fed up with wasting 50 energy points a try.
Majeh XP

Re: What's up with the Void Field?!

Postby pmsupport » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi Majeh XP, it's not a glitch. It's only because Rainbow Map is rare and the drop rate of it is much lower than the other 2 items. To get more Rainbow Maps, you can also check your guild shop regularly to see whether they will show up there.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Majeh XP » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:27 am

Thank you for the response!
Out of curiosity, how rare are we talking? Finding $20 on the ground rare, or Bigfoot handing me an autographed photo and a publishers clearing house novelty check kinda rare? Haha
Majeh XP

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:37 am

Hi Majeh XP, I will say finding $20 on the ground rare. :D It really depends on your luck. Because the other 2 items' drop rates are pretty high.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby DrRickso » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:58 am

this still brings up a good point of needing more balance between energy cost, chests and drop rates... 50 energy for a small chance of a specific item is comparable to panzer hell- but at least you can farm 5 chests in panzer. with the one material max from the guild shop instituted, there should be tweaks to the void field and other top tier material stages. perhaps raise the chest max to 5, lower the energy requirement, or increase the drop rates on rare material to even it out?
DrRickso

Postby pmsupport » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi DrRickso, even with the max 3 chests, the drop rate of Rainbow Map is close to the panzer drop rate in hell mode, and better than the panzer drop rate in insane mode. Rainbow Maps are used to evolve 6 star and 7 star cards, so they are the "panzers" in the materials.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion