Looking for guild!

Looking for guild!

Postby kliktor2 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:07 am

Hello everyone who uses this forum!

I am a level 54 player who began about a month ago and I am in a guild and am enjoying things so far, but it seems our guild is struggling to get good new members and maybe it is because the game already has many guilds or some other reason I am not aware of.

So instead of looking for more new members like I have seen some threads on in the forums, I am instead looking for an already active guild. I am an active player myself who likes to help and I like to donate, since that also gives me guild points to use in the shop ;-). I am somewhat of a beginner but I am a fast learner and I like to cooperate with others and aim high, even though I am not a heavy spender I have spent some and tried my luck on recruiting :).

If there is a guild out there who would like to have me onboard, contact me here on the forums or ingame, my ingame name is: kliktor2

If there is another way of looking for guilds, point me in the right direction please!

Thanks!
kliktor2

Re: Looking for guild!

Postby xXimmortalXx » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Sent u a private msg
xXimmortalXx

Postby DrRickso » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:28 am

Depends on what you want I suppose, but there are plenty of active guilds out there with open slots... Having been in a couple of different guilds, my advice is to find a guild that has a lot of people in your specific time zone and try to find an active message board. Don't worry too much about other people's levels, as getting and giving advice from higher & to lower level players are a great way to forge friendships.
DrRickso

Postby kliktor2 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Thank you for the tips Dr.Rickso! I have found a great guild now :-)
kliktor2

Return to Dragon Era Discussion