Anyone have a good setup for Bahamut?

Anyone have a good setup for Bahamut?

Postby Majeh XP » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Having a lot of trouble getting anywhere with bahamut. Has anyone found a good card combination to beat him or at least get the most out of the attempt?
Majeh XP

Re: Anyone have a good setup for Bahamut?

Postby Midas » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Could you explain your setup?
It will help to understand problems with boss.

Because its easiest Guild War Boss in history)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Majeh XP » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:24 am

Haha I wish that was the case for me. I have some good cards, but just not the right ones for the job it would seem. My highest level cards (usual party) 8* earth dragon, 6* succubus queen, 7* snake spirit, 7* cat thief, and 5* gigas the sabatuer. Naturally that won't work for this situation.
I do have some of the 6* healers, but not much in the way of the life saver (hell marionette etc..) cards. I do have a 7* Greater Reaper if that makes much of a difference haha
I've been experimenting with setups and am just striking out :/
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Majeh XP

Postby Midas » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:51 am

If you don't have Panzer dragons - it's tough situation.
Strange, you have some very good cards like 7* Reaper and 8* dragon - but don't have Panzers and 2x HP\Attack.

You could try creating mono Earth team - 8* dragon as leader, add all good earth cards and use Warrior Queen friend. Maybe add 7* Snake Spirit. But 6-7* Harpy will be better, of course.
It will give you 20-30k HP and allow to survive to turn 25, so you can use Earth Dragon.

Or just standard starter GW team - 6* Healer, four attack cards (Gigas, Succube,Vampire) and Marionette friend. If you lucky with Free spin - you can live to turn 25, use Marionette active and survive to turn 30, where you will use your attack cards active.

Other funny team is - healer, four 4* Earth dragons, Earth 2x HP\Attack (Demetra or Warrior Queen) friend.
Because 4* dragons shoot at turn 10 - you can use them twice!
Of even - 7* Reaper, four 4* earth dragons, Earth 2x HP\Attack (Demetra or Warrior Queen) friend.
At turn 10 your HP will be low enough to add Reaper buff. So your small dragons will shoot with 2x Demetra * 5x reaper power = 10 times more damage!
Midas

Postby Majeh XP » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 am

Thanks for all the advice! It was greatly appreciated! I wish I had a couple extra 4* dragons to try that out with, used most of them to make the 8* :/
Thanks again for taking the time to write such a detailed response, it's helped quite a bit!
Majeh XP

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:22 am

Just wondering: all guild war bosses are easily killable with panzers right?
Ragnarok72

Postby slacks » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:38 am

Yup... Panzers work on all. At this point there is no boss who resists a specific type of card (i.e. Dragon (Balance), Demon (Attack)), or has a negative defense against HP Beast, God or Human cards. Clearly, this would create more strategy for the GW boss, but it hasn't been explored by PM just yet.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby Midas » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:19 am

I found another good combination without panzer dragon.

Healer + two 6* attack cards + Anti-Water Field card (Amazon Warrior or Rider) + Marionette.
Healer + Marionette allow you to live until double hit, and Anti-Water Field will allow you to survive double-hit attack and use Marionette active, that in turn will allow you to use 6* attack active skills.

Not best combination. but at least something)
Midas

Postby Nakazawa » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:59 am

I may be wrong, but shouldn't you die at round 25 before being able to cast frighten? Because i had this setup and I abandoned it because I couldn't unleash 30 skills.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Midas » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:31 am

Anti-Water Field will be ready at turn 15.
So use it just before double attack at turn 23 and live to turn 25.

But this strategy based on other Guild War Bosses and may be wrong, because I never live further than turn 18 at Bahamut. He die, so I can't see that happens there.
Midas

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion