Freespins arent exactly "free"

Freespins arent exactly "free"

Postby jonny » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi all. First tine here but my problem is, freespins dont seem very free when your skills get used (if activated right before). I think if i activate a skill for say the next few spins and freespins come up then it should be my lucky day, and my skill timer shouldnt end or even countdown for the duration of the spins. How free is it? If i clicked a x3 multiplier on a slot and hit some freespins i would be laughing at how lucky i got, not getting laughed at that the freespin icons took out half the winlines and essentially wrecked my bonus or skill in this case because they dont carry through??
jonny

Re: Freespins arent exactly "free"

Postby slacks » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:26 am

This has been discussed before, but I'm not sure if it is part of a future release... See the admin's response here:

http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=12832&p=22954&hilit=freeze#p22954
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby admin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Yes, we will be making these buff skill cooldown to be counting against boss's turns so free spins don't ruin them. The change will likely be bundled with the big expansion we have coming up.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:45 am

Update: it looks like we are actually going release a minor update (1.3.13) that will include this improvement change before we release the expansion.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Moxious » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:37 am

So buff skills will not count on free spins, will all other skills I.e poison, damage, frighten still count down on free spins?
Moxious

Postby pmsupport » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 am

Hi Moxious, poison lasts for the rest of the battle, so it needn't change. Boss cooldown timer does not count down within the 3 free spins, so frighten won't change either. The active skills that retaliates when receive damage will change. In conclusion, the skills will change are: active retaliate skills (e.g. Fire Retaliation); active skills that reduces damage (e.g. Shiled I); active skills that nullify attacks (e.g. Anti-Fire Field).
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Ronin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 am

admin wrote:Update: it looks like we are actually going release a minor update (1.3.13) that will include this improvement change before we release the expansion.

pmsupport wrote:Hi Moxious, poison lasts for the rest of the battle, so it needn't change. Boss cooldown timer does not count down within the 3 free spins, so frighten won't change either. The active skills that retaliates when receive damage will change. In conclusion, the skills will change are: active retaliate skills (e.g. Fire Retaliation); active skills that reduces damage (e.g. Shiled I); active skills that nullify attacks (e.g. Anti-Fire Field).

Great! Thx Playmage, for support this request. Many players were waiting for this change.
Ronin - In Septim Pace - cx4fee
Ronin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion