Earth Panzer

Re: Earth Panzer

Postby HernHunter » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 am

Midas wrote:New cards that PM add in place of panzers should have same utility as Panzers with skill level 1.
So don't worry about it.

I am not sure Midas, they remove panzers because they are "too strong". I remember that in one post there was info that devs did not realise on start how powerfull panzers can be & even much stronger after lvl up to max. So summing, if they think panzers are "too strong" for game & it is reason to remove them, than new cards will be weaker than panzers.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Durst » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:18 am

Midas wrote:New cards that PM add in place of panzers should have same utility as Panzers with skill level 1.
So don't worry about it.

I don't care how powerful the cards are, I'd just like one of each for my monster list. When they're phased out, I'll lose the chance to ever complete the monster list.
Durst

Postby FourVolks » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:20 am

Ok. So after lurking here for several months (and profiting a lot from doing so) I finally decided to register.

Having played the game for a good three months, I finally arrived at the point of being able to run Earth Panzer in Hell Mode both card and cp wise last Wednesday. After about 20 runs I netted about 10 golden chests and – guess what? – zero dragons.

I am well aware that I do not stand a sliver of a chance of farming for them, but since the Earth Panzers will be going away in three days’ time with no prospect of return, I would very much like to have at least a reasonable chance of adding them to my collection.

Hence my question: Any chance of increasing odds a wee little bit for the last couple of days to give us have-nots (and I do not think I am the only one here) a reasonable chance to make the gap between us and the haves a little bit smaller.

Many thanks for considering and keep up the good work.

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:03 am

Hi FourVolks, sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get an Panzer Earth Dragon. Unfortunately, we cannot implement your suggestion as recognizing no-panzer-players and make a separate drop rate system will take a lot of coding time. As you know, we are now preparing the major update version which is intended to be released in May. It's also against our intention to roll panzer out (because panzers are too powerful and some bonus map bosses are not intended to be permanently available and therefore only appear in limited time). Sorry about that and hope you can understand.

Though the drop rates of panzers are comparatively low, there is still a good chance that you will get one in the next 3 days. So please don't give up. Keep trying and good luck! You can also check the guild shop for energy potions so that you can have more chances to run the panzer stage.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Boop » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:15 am

Hello PM.

Thanks for the time frame. Do you know when in May?

Ie: Do we get another run at Holy Panzer? Pretty please. ^^
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby FourVolks » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 am

Hi PM,

many thanks for the quick reply. I understand that you cannot differentiate, but I was rather thinking of this as a general increase for everybody. Who will profit? Players who can run Hell will continue to do so as chances are far better (or to put it bluntly: reasonable). For players who cannot run hell (like me), getting them once is an incentive. Once this has worked out I am not willing to slave away another 10+ runs just for a meager possibility of one Earth Panzer) which in turn allows for a 15% chance of increasing its skill. So even if it was a general increase, you are not going to throw them away at the general public. Please reconsider!

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 am

admin wrote:There might not be enough time for another full cycle of the Panzers, depending how soon we can get this expansion out (we are aiming/hoping for early May right now). These dragons are actually overpowered (especially at high/max skill level), and actually weren't design to cycle at all or only cycle only once. We cannot make them available forever as they are designed to be time limited purposely.

Hi Boop, sorry but that's all the information we have for now. As time gets closer, we might get a more specific time and a clearer answer of whether there will be time for Holy Panzers. But it seems unlikely to be enough time for a full circle of all panzers if the update were released in early May.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Boop » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 am

Understood. Thank you for the response. Do let me know if sending you flowers will ensure time for Holy Panzer. <3
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm

31st of May is still may, I dont mind waiting a week longer if that would mean a chance at my first dark panzer...
Ragnarok72

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:33 pm

FourVolks wrote:Hi PM,

many thanks for the quick reply. I understand that you cannot differentiate, but I was rather thinking of this as a general increase for everybody. Who will profit? Players who can run Hell will continue to do so as chances are far better (or to put it bluntly: reasonable). For players who cannot run hell (like me), getting them once is an incentive. Once this has worked out I am not willing to slave away another 10+ runs just for a meager possibility of one Earth Panzer) which in turn allows for a 15% chance of increasing its skill. So even if it was a general increase, you are not going to throw them away at the general public. Please reconsider!

Hi FourVolks,

It's proved in the past that there are good combinations of Battle Team that can farm the panzers comparatively easily, especially after you get your first panzer (because the panzer will help speed up your stage clearing pace). You can actually see some high level player already have skill-upgraded panzers. Therefore, if we increase the drop rate, Dragon Era will be flooded with panzer dragons. We know that all players want panzers, but unfortunately the drop rate can not be changed. Plus, there are still other elemental panzers coming after the Panzer Earth Dragon goes. Hope you can understand.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion