Earth Panzer

Re: Earth Panzer

Postby DrRickso » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Ell wrote:I'm not sure I can fit in a high attack card and hit the HP. I have the usuals: Vampire Princess, Succubus Queen, Cerberus, Gigas the Saboteur, Medusa the Jealous. I also have Hecate, but I'd have to level up a bit to use her and I don't think she'd help--it looks like I can't get the needed HP with any of my direct attack cards. Even if it takes longer, can I survive without a high attack card?

Green does seem to be the easiest panzer to beat since it was the first one offered, so you should be able to survive if you can keep your specials charged... throw the naga in the last spot and see how it goes.
DrRickso

Postby Ell » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 pm

DrRickso wrote:
Ell wrote:I'm not sure I can fit in a high attack card and hit the HP. I have the usuals: Vampire Princess, Succubus Queen, Cerberus, Gigas the Saboteur, Medusa the Jealous. I also have Hecate, but I'd have to level up a bit to use her and I don't think she'd help--it looks like I can't get the needed HP with any of my direct attack cards. Even if it takes longer, can I survive without a high attack card?

Green does seem to be the easiest panzer to beat since it was the first one offered, so you should be able to survive if you can keep your specials charged... throw the naga in the last spot and see how it goes.

Naga, snake spirit, harpy tws, holy priestess, Blackbeard and cyclops did it with absolutely no issues--took less than an hour. Thanks for the help!
Ell

Postby DrRickso » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:10 pm

grats ell!
DrRickso

Postby DrRickso » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Midas wrote:It's better to spend energy leveling.
With 81 CP it's not worth spending hours of time and tons of energy to getting more Earth Panzers.

You will regret it)

I disagree... If you stick to grinding for panzers, gold on weekends, and try to get any bonus cards from specific boards, your level will increase just fine. You're better off getting the levels naturally through doing missions you feel like doing as opposed to boring yourself.

Also, even without the CP currently to use multiple panzers, this is the last green panzer run for a while, so better off stockpiling as many as you can within the next few days in order to level their skills.
DrRickso

Postby Durst » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:32 pm

DrRickso wrote:Also, even without the CP currently to use multiple panzers, this is the last green panzer run for a while, so better off stockpiling as many as you can within the next few days in order to level their skills.

*ever. They're discontinuing panzers soon.

Edit:
admin wrote:[merged two topics]

So I can't give too much detail out about the expansion right now, except that it will include the following (please don't ask for clarification yet as it's intentionally vague):
- Two new story chapters.
- New set of special dungeons (Panzers will be replaced, so max them while you can!)
- Special new rules applying to the new special dungeons.
- 30 new cards added.
- A new special card skill.
- Some other features/improvements that we can't mention yet.

Edit.2:
admin wrote:There might not be enough time for another full cycle of the Panzers, depending how soon we can get this expansion out (we are aiming/hoping for early May right now). These dragons are actually overpowered (especially at high/max skill level), and actually weren't design to cycle at all or only cycle only once. We cannot make them available forever as they are designed to be time limited purposely.
Durst

Postby DrRickso » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:54 pm

thanks for the info... same point applies: stock up now while you can.

btw- i completely missed them saying the panzers might not cycle fully before the update! wish i paid more attention to light and dark last run!
DrRickso

Postby adept » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:51 pm

I've just got my first two panzers, and I'm wondering if I should keep farming for more.
How big of a difference is there between different levels of the skill?

I assume I should only attempt skill leveling with 6 panzers at a time for 90%?
adept

Postby DrRickso » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:17 pm

6 is definately the best odds- but i do 2-3 at a time with decent success
DrRickso

Postby Durst » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:55 pm

DrRickso wrote:thanks for the info... same point applies: stock up now while you can.

btw- i completely missed them saying the panzers might not cycle fully before the update! wish i paid more attention to light and dark last run!

Wish I hadn't started the game a month ago so I could at least pick up one or two of any type :P
Durst

Postby Midas » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:48 am

New cards that PM add in place of panzers should have same utility as Panzers with skill level 1.
So don't worry about it.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion