Guild merger

Guild merger

Postby Oberyn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Greetings everyone!

My current guild is about to be disbanded due the lack of activity of most members including our leader. Our leaderboard for Bahamut showed only 7 names with some points next to them.

So I was wondering if there's a guild with room for 7 active members, levels 25 - 60, who combined can score 35K points for you next war?
Oberyn

Re: Guild merger

Postby Pedake » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:58 pm

I am the leader of guild Draconis, we have had a bunch of inactives too, but have enough spots for your active guild members. I have reduced the recruitment levels from 30 so your younger members can join.

We came in 34th in the last GW, and are looking for new active members.
Pedake

Postby Nakazawa » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Damn Guild Name. Ranked 12th every war more or less just because we were only 16/17 people hitting. You would be welcome
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby Oberyn » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Thank you guys for your replies, I'll talk to my peeps and let you know what they say on pm.
Oberyn

Postby Boop » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Depending on your requirements, you're also free to bunk with me. Our guild (Gentlemans Agreement) consists of 3 ex Obscurity members (was the top guild) and a hand full of others. We created this guild to help lower level plays understand how to play this game properly. We don't require you to donate heavily, or spend gems in wars since winning them is not our aim.

So if you're after information to further your progress later on down the track, let us know. :)

Edit: Ref this thread - viewtopic.php?f=36&t=12994
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby TitusK » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Taking new members in elite 2. New guild made for grooming new players or players for ELITE when shown dedication. But all are welcome who are active.
TitusK

Postby Oberyn » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Ok, the team decided to start a brand new guild from the bottom. But Im not so sure about that, so I'll be the only one requesting. Thanks to all of you!
Oberyn

Postby DrRickso » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Oberyn wrote:Ok, the team decided to start a brand new guild from the bottom. But Im not so sure about that, so I'll be the only one requesting. Thanks to all of you!

I'd suggest them rethinking that idea for a few reasons...
1) the game is already cluttered with low-mid tier guilds and trying to build one to compete will likely take more time than the game's lifespan will last, especially since new players will likely split between ALL of those guilds
2) established guilds already have hundreds of millions of gold invested in their guild buildings as well as more people to farm that gold each weekend, as opposed to having a half filled guild starting from scratch
3) it's better to have a range of player levels, skills & cards to pool from, not only for advice, but for quickly getting through any in game obstacles that you may encounter... you can ask advice in the forums, but having a self sufficient guild is much quicker.

As time goes on, it gets progressively more difficult to start a guild from scratch, without already having 20+ players looking to join (with some experienced players in there as well). Of course, if your old guild members have their own reasons and feel non of the above apply to them- more power to them! GL regardless!
DrRickso

Postby Mr6point » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:21 am

DrRickso wrote:
Oberyn wrote:Ok, the team decided to start a brand new guild from the bottom. But Im not so sure about that, so I'll be the only one requesting. Thanks to all of you!

I'd suggest them rethinking that idea for a few reasons...
1) the game is already cluttered with low-mid tier guilds and trying to build one to compete will likely take more time than the game's lifespan will last, especially since new players will likely split between ALL of those guilds
2) established guilds already have hundreds of millions of gold invested in their guild buildings as well as more people to farm that gold each weekend, as opposed to having a half filled guild starting from scratch
3) it's better to have a range of player levels, skills & cards to pool from, not only for advice, but for quickly getting through any in game obstacles that you may encounter... you can ask advice in the forums, but having a self sufficient guild is much quicker.

As time goes on, it gets progressively more difficult to start a guild from scratch, without already having 20+ players looking to join (with some experienced players in there as well). Of course, if your old guild members have their own reasons and feel non of the above apply to them- more power to them! GL regardless!

I left the high court guild and started my own.... Our first war we placed 22nd second war 11th and the past war 7th... The saying is true, if you build it they will come. I constructed a top ten guild with all new players! Dedication is the key... Check us out the Divine Disciples...we are more than just a guild......we are Family!!! 27/31 members ALL ACTIVE!!!!
Mr6point

Postby jessikas97 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Dream weavers is very active guild. We accept all players. Please come check us out
jessikas97

Return to Dragon Era Discussion