Two UI suggestions

Two UI suggestions

Postby Midas » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:37 am

Hello, Playmage.

One - could you enhance messaging system by adding level of message sender? Because you allow identical names sometime it is difficult to understand who exactly send you a message.
Also, please add some visual marker that will notify if this message was send to all or just to you.

Second - FB integration. It was nice at start, but at high levels it become nuisance. Every time I run Panzer or Chapter 6 I get this post invite. I assure you - all of players just cancel it.
So I'm willing to spend 20 gems to fix this mistake of my youth ) Or at least change it, so it will appears at 6* cards. Because 4-5* is mostly a junk, not worth mentioning.

Thanks for listening.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Re: Two UI suggestions

Postby TitusK » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Same with my twitter feed lol
TitusK

Postby Jas0n » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:55 pm

I had to make a new Twitter account because my old one now has HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of Dragon Era stupid pointless posts. Where is the Option to DELETE he facebook/twitter sending. IT MAKES ME SICK.
Jas0n

Postby Boop » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Haaahaha. That made me laugh, thanks guys. The joys of a career path that doesn't allow social media. ^^
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:21 am

Delete, reinstall the app. Should solve all the problems, worked for me at least... I contacted admin about this personally, u might want to do that as well
Ragnarok72

Postby pmsupport » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:02 am

Midas wrote:One - could you enhance messaging system by adding level of message sender? Because you allow identical names sometime it is difficult to understand who exactly send you a message.
Also, please add some visual marker that will notify if this message was send to all or just to you.

Second - FB integration. It was nice at start, but at high levels it become nuisance. Every time I run Panzer or Chapter 6 I get this post invite. I assure you - all of players just cancel it.
So I'm willing to spend 20 gems to fix this mistake of my youth ) Or at least change it, so it will appears at 6* cards. Because 4-5* is mostly a junk, not worth mentioning.

Hi Midas, thanks for bringing the sender recognition problem to our attention and thank you for the suggestions. We will add level of message senders into the private messages in the future. As Ragnarok72 said, you can reinstall the app to unlink the social network integration. But please write down your 6 letter/digit friend-code as well as your Coin/Gem balance just in case the uninstall unlinks your account (so we can relink it).

Ragnarok72 wrote:Delete, reinstall the app. Should solve all the problems, worked for me at least... I contacted admin about this personally, u might want to do that as well
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion