Possible Sell All Feature?

Possible Sell All Feature?

Postby KiLimePie » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi, I was wondering if there was a possibility to implement a "Sell All" feature for all cards that were not protected? It gets a bit tedious to run a 1.5x drop rate stage multiple times and click on 18 checkboxes to sell everything. It gets quite grueling for my thumb :cry: . Thanks for reading!
KiLimePie

Re: Possible Sell All Feature?

Postby Midas » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:56 am

Now think - after implementing this feature, how many thread will be created with subjects like "I deleted important card, help!", "My cards are missing", "Accidentally deleted card, please return it" :roll:

P.S. And it's very strange ... I never sell a card in my game. Always there some dragons to level, or cards to evolve.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Air » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:15 pm

I agree, the less clicking the better. (Also I kinda hurt my hand from clicking too much. xD...)

Perhaps a select all unprotected. Or a just select a type of card, like just earth or 2 stars. That way you could use this for when you strengthen cards also, or just sell. (I do know there's a sort by different types, this could be added onto that maybe?)

I have no cards to strengthen. As a newer player I have to manage the little money I have. I cannot use more then needed if I want to have a chance at buying decent cards.
So I end up selling cards quite often too. ^.^
Air

Postby KiLimePie » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Well, there is always the feature that says "Contains Rare Cards" to help prevent you from deleting important cards. I've deleted a few leveled 3* cards on accident from just mindlessly check marking all the boxes to sell when I was starting out. Either way, one should obviously use the "Protect" feature if the card is actually that important... In addition, it could be nice for all 4* star cards and higher to be automatically "Protected" on obtainment to help prevent the issue of accidentally deleting a good card.

That's nice that you always have something to level up, but I am quite sure that more players don't have things to strengthen compared to those who do.

P.S. what's up with your English? You take such effort in using punctuation but leave grammar mistakes :o .
KiLimePie

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:28 am

Never sold any card either, and automatic protection of 4* cards is ridiculous. Most of them are rubbish
Ragnarok72

Postby darkmeter » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:38 pm

Same.... never sold a card either and never spent a dime on the game. I always have a card I'm trying to level up or I'm doing one of the boards for material/coins so I dont have extra cards.
darkmeter

Return to Dragon Era Discussion