Finite Autospin Feature

Finite Autospin Feature

Postby Durst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Just a feature idea. Often when I'm playing a map, I can't set-and-forget (set to autospin and then leave) because one or more of the rounds has enemies that can kill me instantly if they hit simultaneously. This isn't much of a problem if you're only doing that map once or twice, but with some maps which have a large time commitment element and which you want to farm multiple times, it can be exhausting and discouraging to have to keep an eye on the game while poison or random rolls slowly whittle down the health of the enemies in the current round. On multiple occasions, I've missed the moment when the round ends and wasted large quantities of stamina because a single simul-hit that I could have easily prevented knocks out my health.

To that end, I wondered if the autospin feature could be expanded to have options, e.g.: "Autospin until next round" or "Autospin for [x] rounds" or "[x] turns," along with of course the current indefinite autospin. I don't know how difficult this would be to implement (I'm imagining holding down the Spin button for two seconds, after which a window pops up and the user selects whichever autospin option he or she prefers), and realize it is not a priority, but at the very least would like to see if this idea could garner any support from other players.

Lastly, to preserve the challenge behind the game, this feature would of course have to be accessible only on maps the player has already beaten.
Durst

Re: Finite Autospin Feature

Postby Nakazawa » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:23 pm

YES.

I'd love to have autospin stop at some waves/rounds/stages (I don't know how to call them properly).
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby redfox7 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:38 pm

I second you on that.
redfox7

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi Durst, thanks for your suggestion, but this is not something we are considering at this time.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Durst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Thank you for the reply.
Durst

Postby Bigbadjohn » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:07 am

I want an "autoplay" function where I just log on and built in AI performs optimal tasks for me while I do more interesting things :lol:

Good job I'm not PMSupport!
Bigbadjohn

Postby Durst » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:19 am

Bigbadjohn wrote:I want an "autoplay" function where I just log on and built in AI performs optimal tasks for me while I do more interesting things :lol:

Good job I'm not PMSupport!

I mean, if that's what you're into... Kids these days! :)
Durst

Return to Dragon Era Discussion