Suggestions

Suggestions

Postby Streak » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:20 pm

I've been playing Dragons Era for a long time now. I love this game but the lack of change is getting monotonous. Here's a few suggestions to maybe spice things back up again.
1) change the invite bonus cards. Those that still love this game and have them all might generate more players for you guys if we had incentive to again.
2) give a different option for us besides fighting a boss. Guild wars and raid bosses are great but it's basically the same concept. Fight a boss get prizes. Maybe some sort of special questing area where mini bosses pop up randomly that we get drops from that we can spend at a guild shop type rewards area that has all 4* or above. Length of time available for that area similar to guild wars?
It's great that you guys are introducing new cards, I'm grateful for that change... But PLEASE consider the above. Having more then one special event type will not only generate more money for you guys but keep intrest peeked and keep the competitive sprit of gaming alive.

Thank you for your consideration!
Streak
IGN: Streak Guild: Killin
Streak

Re: Suggestions

Postby Streak » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 pm

PS- I love that you guys give time between events. Please don't EVER change that.
IGN: Streak Guild: Killin
Streak

Postby pmsupport » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi Streak, thanks for the suggestions. I will forward them to our Design Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mirandasmom » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello,
I've been lurking here and touch arcade since the first Guild War. Since the other suggestion thread seems to have dissipated I'll continue with this one. Is it possible to allow gifting within Guilds in the update? I have good lower level cards which would really benefit the members at lower levels and this would help out the guilds. For instance one member is trying to evolve dark dragons and needed one more, or another needed a water maiden, etc. It would really add to the game.

Thank you for the continued updates- great game. Maybe consider decreasing the level to get to a new guild shop?

Mirandasmom, in cherryblossom
Mirandasmom

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 am

Hi Mirandasmom, thanks for the suggestions. The in-guild-gifting function, similar to in-game-gifting and trading system, will leave the game wide open to exploit and therefore will not be implemented in the next update and may not be realized at least in the near future. It's been confirmed that we will not decrease the level or exp to get to a new guild shop, unfortunately.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby slacks » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:46 am

@pmsupport - Can you confirm any further details about the next level shop in addition to what you've already mentioned? Its been my experience that many find the goal of reaching the next shop daunting. I'm not complaining about the required $$$ to upgrade, I just think a little information on changes re: drop rates, etc. would be keep a vested interest in doing so given the daunting task... It would be nice to see the shoreline, if you catch my drift. Thanks!
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:07 pm

My suggestions (at least the ones that came to my mind when typing):

1. This a solution to two things I've encountered in dragon Era. Firstly in order to make guild war less a gem war and more of an 'activity-war'. Secondly to find a good use for the palpoints, since a 2/3 star card per twenty quests is very poor.. So I'd love to see a pal point refresh, perhaps besides the gem refresh in the next(light) guild war!

2.As every1 knows the fairy queen card u get for inviting 20 friends is pretty useless, so I suggest u exchange that card for either a HP-card or reaper/cyclops/lilith. This to have ur players consider inviting friends as than they would actually get a NICE card for their efforts...
Ragnarok72

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi Slacks, the "to get to a new guild shop" I mentioned above is not referred to a whole new added guild shop level. I mean " to upgrade your guild shop from any level to next level".

Hi Ragnarok72, thanks for the suggestions. But the pal point system is just an auxiliary mechanism to issue the starters something free so as to give them an incentive to add friends. It's not made for mid-level or high level players. Plus we have guild shop refresh already. Therefore, the usage of pal points won't be changed at least in the near future. It's been confirmed that the invite bonus cards won't be changed either as they are also mainly designed for relatively new players.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby slacks » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:46 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Slacks, the "to get to a new guild shop" I mentioned above is not referred to a whole new added guild shop level. I mean " to upgrade your guild shop from any level to next level".

I didn't mean to imply I was expecting a new guild shop... What I meant to ask was, in addition to anything you've mentioned about the final shop (the one that takes 2 Billion+), is there any further details you can provide that this shop would include? Just to reiterate, I'm not looking for information on a new shop, only the final one. Thx
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby pmsupport » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:13 pm

slacks wrote:I didn't mean to imply I was expecting a new guild shop... What I meant to ask was, in addition to anything you've mentioned about the final shop (the one that takes 2 Billion+), is there any further details you can provide that this shop would include? Just to reiterate, I'm not looking for information on a new shop, only the final one. Thx

Hi slacks. I am afraid there are no additional details I can provide other than what was posted in the announcements forum about the guild new levels.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion