Suggestions

Re: Suggestions

Postby Mirandasmom » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:42 pm

To add to the suggestion about the guild wars- how about using gems to increase the availability of the number of friends' leader cards. I'll assume I can use a friend's leader card but when I get to the battle it is not available.

Also a suggestion to make the Guild War cards more than just trophies. Make it a useful card like a special HP card. I've been stuck since I only have one hp card and the gem purchase luck gods have not been kind to me in the past few months. I would definitely be refreshing and increasing my participation for a more useful card. So far the Tree of life and Lucifer/Archangel types are not as helpful.
Mirandasmom

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 am

Hi Mirandasmom, thanks for the suggestions. These 2 suggestions have been discussed before. I'm afraid we still do not have plan of changing them in the near future. You will need to encourage your friends and guild members that have cards you need to be online more often to ensure their leader card is available. As for the Guild War boss rewards, it's possible the next set of guild war boss card may proof more useful, but they have not been fully designed yet.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Theodosia » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi All

I am a huge Dragon Era fan and think it is such a great concept of slots/RPG. Here are a few ideas that would make it much more fun:

1. Allow card, item and coin trading between friends, not just the option to USE friend cards.
2. Allow players to swap out cards while in battle...might take away the fun sort of BUT it would be cool too.

T :)
Theodosia

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion