"Save" button suggestion

"Save" button suggestion

Postby HernHunter » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:43 am

I have proposal that You can put somewhere on battle screen "SAVE" button. After pressing it data of current battle (wave, chests, your HP, monsters & their HP) is saved. I have this suggestion because autosave not always work. There are a lot of autosave crashes, especially when you play on phone & you get call or must make a call in time of battle. There are some battles that take more than few minutes, on panzers for example. I had few times autosave crash during panzers & it hurts when you lose hard earned there gold chests.
It should work like this:
- you press button so your data of battle is saved (save can be made on device or on server),
- when you come back to game & see that autosave crashed you can retrive saved battle from menu, pushing for example "resume saved battle".
To be fair save made with "save button" should be deleted after you make any spin after pushing button, other way there may be abuses about chests
Last edited by HernHunter on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Re: "Save" button suggestion

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:35 am

Im srry, but I dont see how this differs from autosave beside the point u're hoping for less crashes? I'd say that minimalizing those crashes is the best way to solve ur problem...
Ragnarok72

Postby HernHunter » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:09 am

I am not sure if there is possibility to eliminate crashes at all, so i asume they will always happend, more or less frequently. My intetntion was to made 1 more way to secure play, because as i wrote above autosaves do not always work. There are battles that do not make save auto. Making save manual (with auto system working too) is better because you are sure "save" is made. With autosave we are not sure what we have "made/not made" status, like with Schrödinger`s cat.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:22 am

Personally I've never had any trouble with autosaves, but from your perspective I fully understand that you'd like to be sure about ur saves. Would indeed be nice to manage ur saves manually :)
Ragnarok72

Return to Dragon Era Discussion