Better perks for members

Better perks for members

Postby Mr6point » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 am

With the game getting bigger and better, it's becoming hard to keep members. As a leader of my guild I'm only able to issue so many stars. Someone needs to figure out something to give members beside just a star or regular member. My guild is a top ten guild and people spend plenty of time and money on the game.... Thinking maybe another rank higher than a regular member? A few captains ranks??? I'm reaching here but I'm certain most leaders of their respective guilds feel the same pressures.
Mr6point

Re: Better perks for members

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:06 am

Quite similar topic has already been discussed before in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=12647&hilit=Star+rank

In your case it's a bit different though, but I guess Playmage won't consider anything about this as for now. Maybe if I put it in a sentence it's like this:
Playmage: "I'm afraid we still do not have plan of changing them in the near future."
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Return to Dragon Era Discussion