Better cards for my MONEY

Better cards for my MONEY

Postby Mr6point » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:44 am

Like most I spend money on this game because I love it... But I have been feeling robbed and cheated when spending 500 gems for 11 cards. At least four times I never received above a 4star card. I put money into this game often and when I hit the recruit 11....I expect at the least a 6star card and two 5star cards. The rest can be whatever... Please show more promise to those spending money and I'm sure we will become more friendly with our wallets because we all want to be the best...I'm just sayin
Mr6point

Re: Better cards for my MONEY

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:27 am

Mr6point wrote:Like most I spend money on this game because I love it... But I have been feeling robbed and cheated when spending 500 gems for 11 cards. At least four times I never received above a 4star card. I put money into this game often and when I hit the recruit 11....I expect at the least a 6star card and two 5star cards. The rest can be whatever... Please show more promise to those spending money and I'm sure we will become more friendly with our wallets because we all want to be the best...I'm just sayin

I really suggest you to stop gem recruiting as for now. Playmage next major update is going to be implemented in May (Unless playmage being a huge liar). They're adding new cards, that's the right time for gem recruiting, it's also the right time to decide whether you're going to stick with Dragon Era or not. Since they're going to remove panzer that time (this game gameplay may take a sharp turn that time, since panzer is the strongest hitter in game right now) and implement new features. Just decide at that time, is this game still worth of your money or not?

That's my suggestion, feel free to ignore it if you don't like it. But this is what I can say as a player with all elements panzer (all with maxed skill level) and also a player in ELITE guild (where elite players reside).

My suggestion aside, I can't agree more with your suggestion. Because the dishminishing return every time we gem recruiting more, I think they really need to give us better gem recruiting system or at least good deal for our money. They can make elemental gem recruit (gem recruit that specializes in recruiting only specific element, this way we can aim for the card we want) or guaranteed 1 6* from every x11 gem recruit.
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby slacks » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:45 am

I would also suggest, if you do recruit, to do so one card at a time. I've found its yielded better results this way....

But agreed w/ the more bang for your buck.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby admin » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Mr6point wrote:Like most I spend money on this game because I love it... But I have been feeling robbed and cheated when spending 500 gems for 11 cards. At least four times I never received above a 4star card. I put money into this game often and when I hit the recruit 11....I expect at the least a 6star card and two 5star cards. The rest can be whatever... Please show more promise to those spending money and I'm sure we will become more friendly with our wallets because we all want to be the best...I'm just sayin

Please take a screenshot and send a bug report to support@playmage.com if this happens. The game guarantees at least one of them to be a 6 star card (if not more) when you do the 11-card recruits.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr6point » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:21 am

]
admin wrote:

Please take a screenshot and send a bug report to support@playmage.com if this happens. The game guarantees at least one of them to be a 6 star card (if not more) when you do the 11-card recruits.

[img]file:///C:/Users/Guest/Pictures/IMG_1875.PNG[/img]
Mr6point

Postby admin » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:22 pm

If this is the same image you have sent to our support email, then there is one 6 star in the image (warrior princess) as well as several other 5 stars that can be evolved to 6 star cards. While it's not a great draw, it's quite far from your false claim of not receiving anything above 4 stars (which obviously would be a major bug). If you have any further questions or concerns, please follow up by replying to our email response. This thread will be locked to prevent further misleading caused by the opening post.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion