trade

trade

Postby ploki » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:51 pm

please can you do a update for trade or selling cards.... this would be awesome because i have some very nice card in double which i can trade or sell for real money whit a other player and of course you take a % same as d3.
ploki

Re: trade

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:20 am

Hi ploki, thanks for the suggestion, but this is not something we are considering at this time as it could leave the game wide open to exploitation.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ZOOT » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:21 am

people would start new acount and send the garantued 6star cards to good acount

if there is ever a Trade function i would do it like only 1* for 1* and 6* for 6* and so on
ZOOT

Postby Xanity » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:54 am

It's still wide open to exploitation =_=

Not all 6* are useful, Birdman for example
RB card that's easy to get, and other useless 6* cards.
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby ploki » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:14 am

its not possible to just froze the first 6 stars, when i says froze is unable to sent to a other account
ploki

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:08 am

It still would mean that there would be

a) Potential for abuse,
b) Decreased revenue stream for Playmage as the high level players give away loads of cards,
and
c) A lot of extra coding to allow trades, especially if you want to create a marketplace.

I don't see the game either needs it or would benefit from it.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Xanity » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 am

Bigbadjohn wrote:It still would mean that there would be

a) Potential for abuse,
b) Decreased revenue stream for Playmage as the high level players give away loads of cards,
and
c) A lot of extra coding to allow trades, especially if you want to create a marketplace.

I don't see the game either needs it or would benefit from it.

What Bigbadjohn said is right, trade system would only ruin the game. People that already spend quite sum of money have a lot of duplicate cards that are open for them to be traded with other (this would decrease the revenue stream from gem recruit). You should consider the card we get from GW reward, Completing Stage; Imagine if all of them can be traded =_=. You said about freezing the card so it can't be traded, that means they need to implement new variable/attribute for card to differ each card status whether it can be traded or not (more implementation).

pmsupport or admin should close this thread since pmsupport already answered this thread that they are not considering this suggestion which is very clear why....;any further discussion seems pointless, Bbj already summarize it very clearly too.
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Yeah, not the first time a trade system has been discussed... Completely agree with bbj and xan that it would ruin this game
Ragnarok72

Postby DrRickso » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 pm

there's ways it COULD be done free of exploit, as were stated in other topics. ie restrictions on like level cards based on a value table, excluding cards available at the start of the game and their evolutions, requiring x level before trading, etc.
DrRickso

Postby admin » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:12 pm

DrRickso wrote:there's ways it COULD be done free of exploit, as were stated in other topics. ie restrictions on like level cards based on a value table, excluding cards available at the start of the game and their evolutions, requiring x level before trading, etc.

Yes, it's possible but it's every easy to miss some small loopholes around each possible restriction that can be placed. As much as I personally like to be able to trade cards in this genre of game, it's not something the dev team will be considering, as trading would devalue other ways to obtain the same card and making evolving hundred times easier than intended. Adding any trading feature will probably increase the game revenue by 80% or more and eventually kill the game. This may sound like a greedy reason, but please keep in mind that the game depends on the support a tiny percentage of players who spends money, so we can continue to acquire more new players and actively improve the game.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion