Update Is Out!

Re: Update Is Out!

Postby Iliana » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:54 am

Just a comment.

You guys should probably have left the Gem Refill screen alone. Like the one person who already posted in the support forum, I purchased a package expecting a bonus, since, y'know, it says x% bonus and I figured you guys were doing a promotion for the "big update." The fact that it is some sort of informational blurb is misleading and unnecessary. I needed the gems anyways, so its not a big deal, but deceptive trade practices are always a poor decision and will affect my decision to spend any more money on your game.

-Ili
Iliana

Postby Durst » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:35 pm

brendon2 wrote:In regards to sailer miles I find it rather rude that it cant be back dated as people that have spent alot doing them to get further in the game dont get rewarded for our past contributions to the game

Lol. "Rude." It's not that they choose not to. It's that they can't. Imagine if you brushed your teeth some days and didn't on others for a year, in no particular pattern, and then someone asked you to count exactly how many days in that year you brushed your teeth. Except you also have to count that for every person who plays Dragon Era.

They can't back-count something they haven't been counting.
Durst

Postby digitalwei » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:20 pm

admin wrote:
digitalwei wrote:One quick question - does this mean we're done with panzer rotations after the current fire panzer times out in a week? I was kinda hoping for one more shot at holy panzers, but c'est la vie ;-)

Yes - after the fire panzer ends on May 1st then no more panzers, but the first horseman will appear!

That's fine, as long as there's something new to look forward to -- thanks for the quick replies admin.
digitalwei

Postby epeets » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:33 am

I would really like the original times for sea dragons (where they cycled every other day) returned. The times you have set now are very inconvenient. The last dragon run is at 2 in the morning and the 1st one is mid day when people are either getting ready for work or just getting off here. Its fine, if one day out of the week has this crazy schedule but not every day.
epeets

Postby admin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:22 pm

epeets wrote:I would really like the original times for sea dragons (where they cycled every other day) returned. The times you have set now are very inconvenient. The last dragon run is at 2 in the morning and the 1st one is mid day when people are either getting ready for work or just getting off here. Its fine, if one day out of the week has this crazy schedule but not every day.

We actually have not changed the algorithm for the sea dragon map. The time periods have always been random (within some range) as well as which element(s) can be found. They may have appeared to have cycling schedule at the beginning due to how the random generator rolled.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 am

Bug fix is out in Appstore!!!
ZOOT

Postby admin » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:27 am

ZOOT wrote:Bug fix is out in Appstore!!!

Yep, version 2.0.2 now available on all three appstore. In addition to the expansion bug fixes, we also added the "info" button the the Miles Award screen and added swipe motion gesture for paging of the card list as well in this update.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mirandasmom » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 am

Thank for what looks like a great update. I appreciate the possibilities with the sailor miles since I never saw hp cards in the guild shop. My cards also stayed locked after updating. One question - why does Andromeda have the leader skill of " Pandora's Box" when Pandora doesn't?
Mirandasmom

Postby admin » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:11 am

Mirandasmom wrote:Thank for what looks like a great update. I appreciate the possibilities with the sailor miles since I never saw hp cards in the guild shop. My cards also stayed locked after updating. One question - why does Andromeda have the leader skill of " Pandora's Box" when Pandora doesn't?

It's probably a skill name mix up issue. I will ask the dev team to look into passive skill names when they get back next week.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Clover » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:00 pm

I downloaded the update but I don't see anything different. Did I miss something.
Clover

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion