Update Is Out!

Update Is Out!

Postby Durst » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:51 am

Woot! I'm eager to see what's going on, so share your finds, everyone! In particular, I'd like to catch a glimpse of some of the new cards, so post pics if you've got 'em!

For a detailed list of what the update has done...:
http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13138

Edit: Also, one huge thanks and round of applause to Playmage for drawing up, developing, and launching this update. And for bearing with us as we waited :P
Durst

Re: Update Is Out!

Postby ZOOT » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 am

If seen all new cards

Some old characters can evolve even further
And there are horsemens and Goats whahaha

Ooh and i forget. SEXY LADY's
ZOOT

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:19 am

Regarding posting images: It's okay to post screenshots (with your account info cropped for your own safety), but please do not post scraped images from the game files. For example, the Horseman cards should be only shown publicly as they are officially made available via the bi-weekly cycles.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:50 am

i dont post anything its for myself
ZOOT

Postby brendon2 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 am

In regards to sailer miles I find it rather rude that it cant be back dated as people that have spent alot doing them to get further in the game dont get rewarded for our past contributions to the game
brendon2

Postby digitalwei » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:10 am

Woah, all I can say is thank you playmage! Two very key operational hard points (active friend lists, card management) have been solved and there's now some real incentive to gem recruits and more play areas to conquer. This should keep us engaged for a while. Thanks!

- GreyRose
digitalwei

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:11 am

brendon2 wrote:In regards to sailer miles I find it rather rude that it cant be back dated as people that have spent alot doing them to get further in the game dont get rewarded for our past contributions to the game

hi brendon2. the new sailor miles reward is sort like a new sale bonus we have added to Gems recruits. the reason we can't back date is the same reason as whenever we have the extra 20% purchase sale we can't back date the extra bonus to purchases made prior to the sale. it absolutely does not mean we do not value everyone's past contribution and support, but as game changes and many good cards are being made available outside of gem recruits, we now recognized the need and have added more incentive to use Gems recruits.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:13 am

digitalwei wrote:Woah, all I can say is thank you playmage! Two very key operational hard points (active friend lists, card management) have been solved and there's now some real incentive to gem recruits and more play areas to conquer. This should keep us engaged for a while. Thanks!

- GreyRose

hi GreyRose. I am glad that you like the new things and improvements we put together :) Many of these additions and improvements are based on valuable player feedbacks, and we will continue to work hard to make the game better and more engaging and fun!
admin
Site Admin

Postby digitalwei » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:23 am

One quick question - does this mean we're done with panzer rotations after the current fire panzer times out in a week? I was kinda hoping for one more shot at holy panzers, but c'est la vie ;-)
digitalwei

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:33 am

digitalwei wrote:One quick question - does this mean we're done with panzer rotations after the current fire panzer times out in a week? I was kinda hoping for one more shot at holy panzers, but c'est la vie ;-)

Yes - after the fire panzer ends on May 1st then no more panzers, but the first horseman will appear!
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion