Finished all new chapters (7-8). More future contents?

Finished all new chapters (7-8). More future contents?

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 am

Out of curiosity, are there more future contents for Dragon Era? It is fine if it will take more than 6 months or a year to arrive, but I need to know about this

[Edited to remove spoilers]
Last edited by Xanity on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Re: There are more future contents? or this update is the la

Postby DrRickso » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:37 pm

wait... you finished chapter 8 already???
I had to use a revive on the first level of chapter 7 with what I thought was a solid team!
DrRickso

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 pm

Chapter 7 Altar of Water just use dual warrior queen leader, 7* green HP card, full healing card (green preferred) and dual green panzer (if its skill level already upgraded or maxed, it will be much easier).

Note: you also need luck with the reel spinning, since these little fairies hit around 13k-15k every turn.
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby DrRickso » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Thanks- I have all that (including leveled panzers) except a green hp card- which pretty much kills that idea for me :-(
DrRickso

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Useful bonus rewards (newly added stages from chapter 7 & 8)
Xanity

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Yes, there will definitely be more content updates to the game in the future.
admin
Site Admin

Postby DrRickso » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Nice! BTW- Xanity, thanks for the team tips- I used two Valkyrie leaders, red panzer, phoenix reborn, flesh lotus queen, and naga to take out the level... it took longer with no attack bonus- but I was never in trouble.
DrRickso

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Nice admin :D

Thanks for the quick response, Hope this game will become even better in the future :lol: (though this update made some users angry and some others happy)

Playmage has the best Customer Service I've ever experienced so far (big companies tend to ignore players suggestion and brush it off like nothing, but you guys are rocks in giving service and fast response) :)

Creative team, DrRickso (^▽^)
No need to rush since the point of playing is to entertaining ourself.
Xanity

Re: Finished all new chapters. There are more future content

Postby ZOOT » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:03 am

Btw are these lvls beatable without panzers!!!!
ZOOT

Re: Finished all new chapters. There are more future content

Postby Xanity » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:23 pm

ZOOT, sorry for the late reply....

Yes it is possible to clear some stages without panzer (no revive), but it might be harder than with panzer included in your team, you might need to spend revive potions if you don't have the correct team though. Reason why panzer is making your war easier: Panzer has low CD, very low compared to other damaging cards (as in 9 CD at skill level 1/5 and 5 CD at maxed skill level with damage equal to x25 multiplier to panzer attack stats), you can kill the enemy faster or maybe kill them before they can attack (this is important since in some cases the damage you take is higher than what you can heal).
Xanity

Return to Dragon Era Discussion