About Sailor Miles

Re: About Sailor Miles

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Its for the one and only 'gotta catch'em all' spirit :p Card itself is pretty useless, but imo 4k for a high priestess is a bit overvalued as well...
Ragnarok72

Postby Jas0n » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Sailor Miles is focused on giving new players an extra bonus for buying cards. If a serious new player comes along and is going to drop $500-1000, which I see all the time, in all games, they will get a nice shiny new card as a bonus reward.

Older players mostly don't care about Sailor Miles because they have all or most of the good cards so opening Gem Packs would be redundant. Though some will open Gem packs here and there, for example today I have seen many veteran players open packs in hopes of new cards while also acquiring Miles for the long-term.

Also dropping $100-200 so one can acquire a guaranteed HP or Poison card.
Jas0n

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:41 pm

8* pandora does not get a new skill.
the 6* fairy queen now can be evolved.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Aah, so that's why it costs 5k miles, at least now I know the reason. Thanks admin :)
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby Elili » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Suggestion - some of this information should be available somewhere in-game. As it is, all I can find is "gems recruit rewards sailor miles", which begs for further explanation. Apologies if it's there and I just missed it.

Overall though, I think the Sailor Miles system is a great idea so good job!
Elili

Postby ZOOT » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:20 am

This sailormiles system is Bshizzle

For example 11gems 1100 point

I thought if was a path system
So for example if you have 500 points you
Get lancer. But after redeem you keep point and need another 500 for next card!!!

Now i bought a stupid lancer But i rather collected for more points first

(Can i trade it back for points ;-p)
ZOOT

Postby admin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:39 am

Sorry for all the confusion regarding the Sailor Miles. We are adding a "Info" button with more details that basically will open a dialog that shows the rules:

Every card drawn using Gems recruits will now be rewarded with 100 Sailor Miles. Any reward card can be redeemed as long as you have the required Sailor Miles. There is no restriction on number of times a reward card can be redeemed. You only get the card you redeem the Sailor Miles for and your balance will be subtracted after redeeming. You do not need to redeem a lower card before redeeming a higher card.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

Thanks for adding the required information Admin. Always good to know more.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby HernHunter » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 am

Thank You for information. It was not clear at all on start. I personaly thought (like ZOOT) that Sailor Miles was created like path & you redeem all rewards on road (each reward only 1 time) up to 15k miles. Now i can see i was wrong.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby mefa » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Ronin wrote:
Xanity wrote:What I don't understand is why the heck fairy queen costs 5k miles, she's not even useful ヾ(。`Д´。) unless I missed something here....

Xanity, ikr, Fairy Queen is the only 6* Mega Rare Card which can be lvled to lvl 60.
But I agree with you and I think everybody agrees that Playmage overvalues a lot this card...

It is mentioned that Fairy queen can be evolved to 7* now, still not sure how useful it can be, but that may be why!
mefa

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion