old cards that can now envolve more

old cards that can now envolve more

Postby HernHunter » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

I started this topic because want to know what old cards can now after update envolve higher. I personal found 1: Dragon Palladin 7* -> Commander 8*. Anyone know other cards that may go higher now?
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Re: old cards that can now envolve more

Postby I8apuss » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Fairy queen 6* - Fairy Queen the Eternal 7*

On on other note....I got one of the new cards from a gem pull today Satyr Scythe Warrior 5*, kinda bummed it does not evolve any farther. The game didn't need anymore worthless 5* cards.
I8apuss

Postby yutyu » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:04 am

Admin said 6* Fairy Queen can be evolved into 7*

admin wrote:8* pandora does not get a new skill.
the 6* fairy queen now can be evolved.

from http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13181&start=10#p24929

I was also told, Catalina, Achilles and Blackbeard also can be evolved further.

I'm not sure if there is more.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby yutyu » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:12 am

I8apuss wrote:Fairy queen 6* - Fairy Queen the Eternal 7*

On on other note....I got one of the new cards from a gem pull today Satyr Scythe Warrior 5*, kinda bummed it does not evolve any farther. The game didn't need anymore worthless 5* cards.

Actually, the purpose of Satyr cards are to level skills for 7 and 8 star dragons.I remember playmage admin saying this somewhere but I can't find it right now.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby I8apuss » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:58 am

yutyu wrote:

Actually, the purpose of Satyr cards are to level skills for 7 and 8 star dragons.I remember playmage admin saying this somewhere but I can't find it right now.

Haha, yes that is correct. Nice! Hope there are more ways to get them besides gem pulls.
I8apuss

Postby mee » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:33 am

Basically the better reduction cards can now go up to 8 star...necro, paladin, catalina, Blackbeard, Achilles...other than that just the new 5 star "bots" are the only truly, new cards...so far
mee

Postby Durst » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 am

I8apuss wrote:
yutyu wrote:

Haha, yes that is correct. Nice! Hope there are more ways to get them besides gem pulls.

They'll be available in the new dungeons, I'm betting. Seems to be a centauroid theme going on this rotation--horsemen of the apocalypse as bosses and satyrs as smaller cards.

These satyrs also make me happy. They're an ingenious way to solve the dragon skill-leveling problem, as yutyu noted. I had expected a new item or something, but this is a clever solution that doesn't require a major game change or overhaul.
Durst

Postby DrRickso » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 am

my 7* achilies does not show its able to evolve further btw
DrRickso

Postby pmsupport » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi DrRickso, we have a bug that only the target card and material card being on the same page can the target card be evolved. Please try using different sorting methods to get both cards on the same page and you will be able to evolve the target card. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused. We have fixed this problem and it will be rolled out in the version 2.0.2 which is already available on Google Play store and iTunes Store but not on Amazon.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Mirandasmom » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Do the satyr cards only level up of the same element dragon? Also is there a different possible percentage or the usual 15%?
Mirandasmom in Cherryblossom
Mirandasmom

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion