New Dungeon

Re: New Dungeon

Postby Xanity » Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 am

I'm not complaining though :/, I already have 6 Death (Water Horseman) cards & all panzers with maxed skill level also completed the story (chapter 1-8).
I stopped playing because I don't find playing Dragon Era is fun anymore, not because lack of new contents, spending revive potions is fine with me because I already stocked up few revive potions
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby Bigbadjohn » Fri May 02, 2014 6:19 am

Midas wrote:Guys, when we first see Panzer Hell stages - whey also seems impossible without revives. On my first run of Panzer Insane I used 12 revive potions)
But time passed, and now we found safe strategy and card combinations to farm them.

Same will be with Apocalypse Hell - after some testing suitable strategy will be encountered and this problem disappears.

I don't understand - you wanted to go into new levels and start farming in just one day? And then complain that content is finished, please give to us new levels/bosses?

Hmmm , no they didn't feel impossible - in fact a quick recce and it was clear very quickly which cards were needed and how to do them without problems - in fact I know that more than one of us went through hell first pass without revive (some luck in my case) as part of the recce process.
This Hell is designed to 'probably' need revives regardless of team - this is apparent from the design of chapters 7 and 8 - the trick is to minimise them.
As Hern said it is not a problem to get the revive potions from Guild Points for us top players but it how the game design has been changed - perhaps to generate revenue, but from the exodus of known spenders it seems to have backfired :oops:
Bigbadjohn

Postby hellotik » Fri May 02, 2014 7:02 am

BigBadJohn, do you mind sharing more information about the hell stage?
Like what cards do you use? Any info about the waves? How many damage does the boss do?
Thanks in advance.
hellotik

Postby Midas » Fri May 02, 2014 7:10 am

You see BBj, you caring about new players - and they even don't bother to read your previous posts)
This is what become of concern for newcomers - they become lazy and weak 8-)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby hellotik » Fri May 02, 2014 8:45 am

Midas, I feel sad you have such a comment.
There isn't much information about the hell stage I can find on the forum. (The info on wave 5, and the boss is manageable with naga + healer.)
From the information I collected, I am not able to judge how many revives are needed and how to minimize revives.
I know you mentioned a setup with cyclop, but it seems to be even worse.
I have tried hell stage, but the first wave is already hard. There isn't enough time to charge my panzer @ skill level 1.
I am not rich and I have very few revive potions, so I wish I can collect as much information as possible to see whether it makes sense for me to target on the 8* card.
I would appreciate if you could provide more info about the waves, a table like xanity's is really helpful!

Edit: Just saw the post from yutyu! Problem solved!
hellotik

Postby mefa » Fri May 02, 2014 3:53 pm

hellotik wrote:Midas, I feel sad you have such a comment.
There isn't much information about the hell stage I can find on the forum. (The info on wave 5, and the boss is manageable with naga + healer.)
From the information I collected, I am not able to judge how many revives are needed and how to minimize revives.
I know you mentioned a setup with cyclop, but it seems to be even worse.
I have tried hell stage, but the first wave is already hard. There isn't enough time to charge my panzer @ skill level 1.
I am not rich and I have very few revive potions, so I wish I can collect as much information as possible to see whether it makes sense for me to target on the 8* card.
I would appreciate if you could provide more info about the waves, a table like xanity's is really helpful!

Edit: Just saw the post from yutyu! Problem solved!

hellotik, you seem a slightly stronger player than us in the game, your feedback will be very useful for us. Could you share your successful team/teams and how many revive potions did you use?
mefa

Postby hellotik » Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Sorry to get you confused mefa.
I just wanna see if it is reasonably affordable for me to clear hell stage.
But from the chat I see, my conclusion is: forget the hell stage now :D
hellotik

Postby wmach8 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:30 am

I was wondering if the gold chest ratio has increased with the updated version 2.0.2. I have tried about 20x completing the new water Apocalypse insane stage and only never gotten the 2nd gold chest. Have anyone gotten the death card as a reward for the insane stage? Also, I notice other stage are not dropping any gold chest lately after the update, am I just having bad luck?
wmach8

Postby Durst » Sat May 03, 2014 3:39 am

Yeah, just bad luck I think. I got 1 gold chest on my first run on insane and 2 on my second. That got me Death, so I haven't tried again. Other stages are dropping golds fine for me.
Durst

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion