New Dungeon

Re: New Dungeon

Postby Jas0n » Thu May 01, 2014 11:32 am

Is it possible to beat Hell without Revive?

Can anyone share a team?
Jas0n

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 pm

What about a team with three horsemen Midas? Two poseidon leaders, and sea serpent for hp?

Seems like two turns with a reel full of blue tokens, that should do some damage, shouldnt it?

Would love to hear bout ur strategy on hell Xanity :)
Ragnarok72

Postby Midas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:42 pm

I'm not saying they are bad. But they won't replace panzers in my decks.
Need to think about special team for them. But it will be mono color and it's already limiting their usefulness.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Re: prizes for water apocalypse

Postby wmach8 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:08 pm

ZOOT wrote:Dear Playmage/Dragon Era
From what if seen are the prizes for normal and difficult not worth to play!

If i want 3 star cards i play chapter 3
less energy more cards i can get.

Where are the cards low lvl players need???????

For example with panzer water you can get stheno on lowest lvl thats a card low lvl players need!
with fire panzer you could get hellhound!!
(SHOOTERS CARDS are the basics of what new players need)
for me as a new player and also for the new players is sad to see this cards are gone
they where a reason to battle these stages (they where a reason i battled these stages)(Yutyu gave me also motivation to try these stages)
they gave me motivation to try harder stages and get those cards to get better!

ps not that i want al good cards but now i get more feeling i need to Gem recruit or have top be very very very very lucky in guildshop
what is also hard

And in the end i think players will drop out of the game and starter will delete the gamevery quick
with the high wall you guys give them!!!!

I agree with zoot as I face the same problems since I didn't have a chance to get all the shooters card to max except earth and fire. So where can we get all the 4*shooters cards to help us advance in the future since panzer is no longer available. I only saw a vampire card in shop, can someone tell me where I can find those cards along the chapters?
wmach8

Postby Midas » Thu May 01, 2014 7:51 pm

In Chapter 5 you can get every element 4* attack card as reward for stage competition - Gigas, Hellhound, Vampire, Succubus and Stheno.
Also you can get 4* dragons and 4* Recovery of every element.

Best stage for rewards)
Midas

Postby Bigbadjohn » Fri May 02, 2014 3:23 am

Midas wrote:In Chapter 5 you can get every element 4* attack card as reward for stage competition - Gigas, Hellhound, Vampire, Succubus and Stheno.
Also you can get 4* dragons and 4* Recovery of every element.

Best stage for rewards)

Problem is once you can farm Chapter 5 in the new world order you don't need those cards any more - remember we had all the old advantages of hitting that chapter with better shooters.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Xanity » Fri May 02, 2014 4:06 am

Sorry I can't help you with the Water Apocalypse (hell mode) strategy. I'm quitting this game. I will miss you guys (;_;). Best of Luck guys (≧∇≦)/.
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby Fencer » Fri May 02, 2014 4:31 am

Sorry to see you quitting the game, Xanity.

I will not be spending any more money on this game too. The new boss quest is really not worth to play. Hell mode is just too much......

Will hover around and if things don't improve will quit too.
Fencer

Postby HernHunter » Fri May 02, 2014 4:36 am

Thank You far all previous help Xanity & good luck. I understand you are disappointed with new update (i am not happy at all too). Making map passable only with revive potions was not good idea for game, not that i can not farm revive potions from GS & use them there, but it is never good for players when they can not pass some part of game without "special" help. It is bad for mental side of player personality.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Midas » Fri May 02, 2014 5:35 am

Guys, when we first see Panzer Hell stages - whey also seems impossible without revives. On my first run of Panzer Insane I used 12 revive potions)
But time passed, and now we found safe strategy and card combinations to farm them.

Same will be with Apocalypse Hell - after some testing suitable strategy will be encountered and this problem disappears.

I don't understand - you wanted to go into new levels and start farming in just one day? And then complain that content is finished, please give to us new levels/bosses?
Midas

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion