Re: New Dungeon

Postby Midas » Thu May 01, 2014 4:08 am

Nice idea to limit elements on wheels.
Good move, Playmage)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Bigbadjohn » Thu May 01, 2014 4:29 am

Midas wrote:Nice idea to limit elements on wheels.
Good move, Playmage)

I still may take an Earth Panzer to the fight as the reel spins are insignificant and the extra hp and multiple on the breath more than offset that ;)
Bigbadjohn

Postby ZOOT » Thu May 01, 2014 4:39 am

prizes are not worth playing on lower levels
Last edited by ZOOT on Thu May 01, 2014 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZOOT

Postby admin » Thu May 01, 2014 4:54 am

Bigbadjohn wrote:
Midas wrote:Nice idea to limit elements on wheels.
Good move, Playmage)

I still may take an Earth Panzer to the fight as the reel spins are insignificant and the extra hp and multiple on the breath more than offset that ;)

Yes, but please note that it's possible the next set of special dungeons will be using rules limiting card elements. We wanted to start with a less restrictive rule, so players can get used to the idea first and have time to prepare alternative teams around the restrictions.
admin
Site Admin

prizes for water apocalypse

Postby ZOOT » Thu May 01, 2014 5:27 am

Dear Playmage/Dragon Era
From what if seen are the prizes for normal and difficult not worth to play!

If i want 3 star cards i play chapter 3
less energy more cards i can get.

Where are the cards low lvl players need???????

For example with panzer water you can get stheno on lowest lvl thats a card low lvl players need!
with fire panzer you could get hellhound!!
(SHOOTERS CARDS are the basics of what new players need)
for me as a new player and also for the new players is sad to see this cards are gone
they where a reason to battle these stages (they where a reason i battled these stages)(Yutyu gave me also motivation to try these stages)
they gave me motivation to try harder stages and get those cards to get better!

ps not that i want al good cards but now i get more feeling i need to Gem recruit or have top be very very very very lucky in guildshop
what is also hard

And in the end i think players will drop out of the game and starter will delete the gamevery quick
with the high wall you guys give them!!!!
ZOOT

Postby admin » Thu May 01, 2014 5:43 am

Hi Zoot. I saw your feedback the first time you posted on this thread. There is no need to post a brand new thread about it (thus merged back).

I didn't reply to your feedback immediately mostly because I don't completely agree with it. The Satyr can also be evolved and their evolved version are useful to new players as well. I will still however pass your feedback to our design team.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Bigbadjohn » Thu May 01, 2014 6:22 am

admin wrote:Hi Zoot. I saw your feedback the first time you posted on this thread. There is no need to post a brand new thread about it (thus merged back).

I didn't reply to your feedback immediately mostly because I don't completely agree with it. The Satyr can also be evolved and their evolved version are useful to new players as well. I will still however pass your feedback to our design team.

Sorry mis-click earlier - the panzers gave useful cards in easy mode, now the equivalents are in difficult but much harder to get. I think if we look at somebody starting from new this may hold, but players who are NOW able to do difficult are going to be unimpressed with the L4 satyr. The L5 satyr has some merit but is average at best - cd far too long for higher end work and poor stats compared with most 6* cards.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Midas » Thu May 01, 2014 9:43 am

After some tests with new Death card - I foresee tons of whining about removing panzers 8-)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Xanity » Thu May 01, 2014 10:29 am

Midas wrote:After some tests with new Death card - I foresee tons of whining about removing panzers 8-)

Whaaaat :o, so it's useless to use horsemen in battle?
Already got 6 but can't evolve even 1 because the stupid drop rate of rainbow map on lucky Tuesday, I'm feeling a bit stupid since I leveled it all to level 20 :oops: (meant to use it for skill leveling)
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby Bigbadjohn » Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 am

Xanity wrote:
Midas wrote:After some tests with new Death card - I foresee tons of whining about removing panzers 8-)

Whaaaat :o, so it's useless to use horsemen in battle?
Already got 6 but can't evolve even 1 because the stupid drop rate of rainbow map on lucky Tuesday, I'm feeling a bit stupid since I leveled it all to level 20 :oops: (meant to use it for skill leveling)

You monster - shows that having maxed Panzers allows you to collect these quickly :)
Bigbadjohn

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion