Gentlemans Agreement - Recruiting

Gentlemans Agreement - Recruiting

Postby Boop » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:20 am

Gentlemans Agreement - Now recruiting new and determined players

Come join an ever growing team of people dedicated to the improvement of your game play. Here at the Gentlemans Agreement, we don't necessarily aim to come Top 10 or whatever in a Guild War, because if you're not Top 3 then you shouldn't be advertising Top anything. (And to anyone who doesn't like reading that, truth hurts).

Instead we concentrate on ensuring our members perform to their current best by understanding tactics, team synergy and effective team management.

Myself and my Vice (Heretic) have won multiple Guild Wars with other top guilds in the past, and have a wealth of knowledge to pass on. Team members currently rank from Level 20 up to Level 160+, and we don't discriminate based on level or gold donations.

If you're looking to get away from srsbsns and concentrate on development for future play, then look us up.

All our members are encouraged at some point in time to try move into a top guild at a later point in time to see how the real world works. But till you're ready for that, why not soak up information from those who have been there?

With regards
-Boop
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Re: Gentlemans Agreement - Recruiting

Postby Lee » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:01 pm

I can vouch for this Guild.

I joined about 6 weeks ago. It's a real refresh from guilds I was in previously.

The players here are all very friendly and eager to help / give advise. My tactical play has developed no end since joining. (Still learning every day !!)
Lee

Postby DrRickso » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:01 am

Most people want to be in a top 5 guild immediately, and either they don't have the ability, cards, or level to do so... Boop has thrived in a number 1 guild for many wars but wanted to give back to the DA community by training others. Take advantage of his being there and GO LEARN!

Boop is a great player and new players owe it to themselves to join... Bring yourselves up to speed and cut that learning curve dramatically.
DrRickso

Postby Boop » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Lee, thanks, but obviously biased. :p

Dr Rick, much love for old times. :)
Boop

Postby Lee » Fri May 02, 2014 3:33 am

Boop wrote:Lee, thanks, but obviously biased. :p

Dr Rick, much love for old times. :)

Biased - Probably (Love the guild)
My statement is still true though
Lee

Postby xXimmortalXx » Sun May 04, 2014 12:24 am

wait for me... i'm coming
xXimmortalXx

Postby Boop » Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

Can never trust your words!
Boop

Postby Boop » Tue May 20, 2014 3:15 am

A recent series of decisions was made, and an explanation required.

The Vice of Gentlemans Agreement (Heretic) and another strong backer (Timboon) have both gone MIA from our joint project (read, 14 days of inactivity). As a result of this, I became disheartened and decided to move on. I have placed Iliana as leader, and left Ili to choose their own Vice.

However, I extend my welcome once more. I ask those of you in GA to consider coming to Silent Rage 2, where I can continue training you as previously, however to step up to the plate in Silent Rage.

Although you will not have access to me via the Guild Wall like previously, you will have me (and the rest of the Silent Rage family) on an instant messenger service, which is how we communicate.

I look forward to continuing our training under another flag.
Boop

Return to Dragon Era Discussion