Event Switch On/Off

Event Switch On/Off

Postby Boop » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:21 am

Admin, Playmage.

Have you considered having an events switch? At this point in time the only random/popup event you really have is the Raid Boss. For instance, on weekends when I'm not really paying attention to chapters, materials etc, I'd be nice to turn off the Raid Boss popup. Another example is when I already have a 7* Raid Boss card, and I'm not really interested in leveling up its skill, having the popup does me no justice.

So for me, I'd turn them off on weekends, or turn them off when I have finished grinding them. Not sure if it bothers other people, but it is a small waste of time. :p
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Re: Event Switch On/Off

Postby Midas » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:01 pm

I would ask that PM add option to disable Free Spins in battle.
When you have panzer dragons, Free Spins become not needed and sometime very annoying.

You can close RB invite with just one click - less than second of your time. But Free Spins can take up to 10-15 seconds )
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Durst » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Midas wrote:I would ask that PM add option to disable Free Spins in battle.
When you have panzer dragons, Free Spins become not needed and sometime very annoying.

You can close RB invite with just one click - less than second of your time. But Free Spins can take up to 10-15 seconds )

I do agree that free spins can be annoying (nothing worse than waiting 'til your 30-cd skill is ready and on the turn it pops up, the game starts a run of 4 free spins during which you can do nothing but sit and wait until all 12 turns are played out, wondering why it never gave you that during a guild war). However I also think their randomness adds to the game's spirit. This is, after all, a slots game, no matter how you look at it. The more we reduce the randomness, the more it loses its charm.
Durst

Postby admin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi Boop. Once the raid boss popup, you should be able to just navigate away and then go back to the dungeon without fighting them and another one won't popup up again (unless one of your friend helps you to defeat your boss, in which case you get a free card for almost no effort).

Hi Midas, unfortunately, free spins are part of the gameplay. Unless you are on the final boss with one skill away from killing the boss, the free spins may help your other cards CD to reach 0 as well. I have seen crazy luck with matching free spins 4 times in a row as well, but generally they are good and rarely they get in a way of a faster victory.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Admin,

I'm very aware of that, but thanks for the response. I'm just showing a clear increase of laziness. >.>
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby lordneko » Wed May 14, 2014 3:04 am

If anything, I'd like to see chests disappear from the reels on weekend levels. We can't possibly win a card, there's no need for them.
lordneko

Postby Durst » Wed May 14, 2014 4:33 am

lordneko wrote:If anything, I'd like to see chests disappear from the reels on weekend levels. We can't possibly win a card, there's no need for them.

This always bothered me (and was confusing when I started playing). Why is it that in raids, guild wars, and the mines, chests still pop up on rolls? Obviously we can't get chests on these levels--so why are they still in the rolls, taking up element spaces? I remember spending a lot of cash on raid bosses early in the game, prolonging the battles in the hopes of gaining chests, until I figured out you couldn't get any. The only thing the chests in these stages ever did was help me figure out the nature of chest distribution: if chests could show up in the reels on levels where you can't actually get prize cards/material, that means every reel including three chests is pre-programmed/determined.
Durst

Return to Dragon Era Discussion