Postby GoldenArchangel » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:58 am

Great, thank you very much! :)
User name- Adrienne
Guild- Dragonfly
Friend ID- d0cc3x
GoldenArchangel

Re: Rainbow treasure map...

Postby Durst » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:13 am

We're a friendly bunch :) And I for one have posterity in mind. When I started DE, there seemed to be very little information online about it, and I could google away all I wanted but some topics just never seemed to be addressed. I had to figure them out for myself, often at the cost of a lot of stamina, money, and time. I figure the more conversation occurs on these forums and the more each of us encourages discussion, the more topics will be covered and the easier it will be for new players to find information that could help them out or keep them interested in the game.
Durst

Postby Nakazawa » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:50 am

I may be wrong but I remember buying a map for 800 gps at level 5 shop. They're pretty rare, like a 6* I'd say.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby mee » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 am

I'd recommend about 8k hp with Cyclops/healer poison and light shooters and you'll be in good shape. Good luck
mee

Postby GoldenArchangel » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Durst wrote:We're a friendly bunch :) And I for one have posterity in mind. When I started DE, there seemed to be very little information online about it, and I could google away all I wanted but some topics just never seemed to be addressed. I had to figure them out for myself, often at the cost of a lot of stamina, money, and time. I figure the more conversation occurs on these forums and the more each of us encourages discussion, the more topics will be covered and the easier it will be for new players to find information that could help them out or keep them interested in the game.

Very friendly in deed :D I was in the same position you were in regarding not being able to find any useful information online (i.e. wiki) I want everyone to do their best & enjoy playing the game because we should all be here to support eachother so I'm very glad I found this forum!

mee wrote:I'd recommend about 8k hp with Cyclops/healer poison and light shooters and you'll be in good shape. Good luck

Thank you so much for the info, I'll have to try that!
User name- Adrienne
Guild- Dragonfly
Friend ID- d0cc3x
GoldenArchangel

Postby HernHunter » Thu May 01, 2014 3:09 am

You can also pass this map if you have about 25k HP (2,5x hp multiply + 2 6*HP cards in that same element + some other cards with that same element=1 element deck). That away you do not need to use card with revive skill. I conform max drop chests is 2+1=3 & as for me there was record 18 runs in row without rainbow map. GS price for rainbow map is 800 GP.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby dragoon808 » Sat May 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Every Tuesday for the past 3-4 weeks I have used anywhere from 4-6 energy potions to run void field. I currently have over 100 energy points so I'm playing it about 8-12 times and maybe I've gotten 1 rainbow map out if the deal. I refresh my guild shop to see if my chances are better there and no different. I'm at a lost don't know what to do. I have a lot to evolve that require rainbow maps and now a few that need two of them ?
dragoon808

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion