Rainbow treasure map...

Rainbow treasure map...

Postby GoldenArchangel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Is the only place to acquire it on lucky Tuesday in the void field? I've heard that sometimes it's in the guild shop, is this true? And if so, does the guild have to be a specific level before maps start appearing in the guild shop? As of right now I don't even have enough energy points to attempt Void Field! (50 is needed) And I can only imagine how difficult it will be!! All I want is to evolve my Vampire of the Night! Is that so much to ask?? lol
User name- Adrienne
Guild- Dragonfly
Friend ID- d0cc3x
GoldenArchangel

Re: Rainbow treasure map...

Postby yutyu » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:51 pm

I can't help you with your energy problem but from my calculation, you should be able to get 50 max energy at Level 55.

Rainbow Treasure Map sometimes appear in shop for 750GP IIRC. Other than shop, you can get it only at Lucky Tuesday - Void Field stage
Not sure about what shop level it starts to appear but I'm sure it is available in Shop Lv6, and that is not hard to achieve.

As for tips on how to conquer this stage, the boss on the final wave hits over 20k damage, the only way you will be able to finish it will be using Death Guard+Healer combo.
This boss also has high hp so be prepared to spend an hour if not more if your damage is low.

Also, the maximum number of chests you get get is low for that stage, I can't remember the exact number but it is 3 or 4 max chests (stage clearing chest included).
You will surely grab all the chests you can because that final boss has a lot of hp (1 million hp roughly), it's hard to not get maximum number of chests most of the time.
and Rainbow Treasure Map is rare even for a Gold chest. Good luck.

As a record, I got 6 Purple Treasure Map and 3 Golden Treasure Map before I got my first Rainbow Treasure Map.
So roughly a 10% chance.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby GoldenArchangel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Thank you so much Yutyu for all of the information! I see a lot of frustration in my near future trying to obtain the map... But it will be worth it once I finally have my Vampire Princess :D Do you remember the leaders you used when fighting that stage by chance? I'm currently at level 48 but I think by next Tuesday I should have achieved level 55, so I should be ready to try it.
User name- Adrienne
Guild- Dragonfly
Friend ID- d0cc3x
GoldenArchangel

Postby Durst » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:42 pm

A few clarifications:

I don't remember the boss taking an hour the first time, and I was around level 60 I believe. It has a lot of hp, but not an obscene amount, considering how easy the rest of the level is.

Maximum number of chests is three, including the one from the boss, so don't wait around once you've got two. Additionally, there are only three possible drops from the stage (gold, purple, and rainbow maps), so all gold chests are rainbow maps. I actually got two rainbow maps the second time I went through the level (and haven't tried it again since), making my ratio 2gold:2purple:2rainbow, but I am certain that is not an accurate representation of the drop rate; players complain about this particular material a lot and recommend even to low-level players who are just beginning the game that they buy rainbow maps whenever they show up in the shop since they'll need them a lot later. This also leads me to believe there is no minimum guild shop level for rainbow maps, however I can confirm that they are definitely available at level 6 shop, as I've bought them there too.

For leaders, use a healer (holy priestess or saintess of the ocean) and something with death guard (preferably a hell marionette or possessed doll, but if not, a golem).
Durst

Postby yutyu » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Thanks Durst for filling all my information gaps. :D
I must have mistaken about it having roughly 1 million HP then, sorry about that.
Last edited by yutyu on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby GoldenArchangel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Awesome! Thank you both very much! I really love that everyone on this forum is happy to help out fellow players :)
User name- Adrienne
Guild- Dragonfly
Friend ID- d0cc3x
GoldenArchangel

Postby GoldenArchangel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Just out of curiosity, who is the boss of that stage??
User name- Adrienne
Guild- Dragonfly
Friend ID- d0cc3x
GoldenArchangel

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:14 am

Cat thief (7* version)
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... thief3.png) (source: from Dragon Era Wiki by Howrus aka Midas)
Last edited by Xanity on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Postby yutyu » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:15 am

Sorry, my calculation was off, you can get 50 energy at Level 53
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Xanity » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:24 am

Calculating Current Max Energy: (Current Level - 1) / 2 + 24
Caculating Current Command Points: Current Level / 2 + 35

Max energy = 50
Max Energy= (Current Level - 1) / 2 + 24
50 = (Current Level - 1) / 2 + 24
26 * 2 = Current Level - 1
Current level = 53
Dragon Era ~Xanity aka "Grand Slayer"~
Cards with max skill level: x2 Panzer Sea/x3 Fire/x1 Earth/x2 Holy/x1 Night Dragon (Skill level: 5/5)
Ongoing skill leveling: 7*Seer of Omniscient (Light Raid Boss) (Skill level: 1/6)
Xanity

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion