Advice from veteran players about growing a guild

Re: Advice from veteran players about growing a guild

Postby Mirandasmom » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:39 pm

I would second the not needing to give gold unless you want to work out a level of donation for star. My guild is run by our vice and he keeps track of the donations and increases levels based on that. We also had to put in place some guidelines for staying active. I think we ended up agreeing that if regular guild members didn't log in for 1 week and star for 2 weeks then they would be removed unless prior notice was given. Remember you will not be able to remove members during the Guild War so if you have folks who haven't logged in for 2 weeks they probably won't be participating in the war.
Good luck.
MirandasMom, in. Cherryblossom,
Mirandasmom

Postby bgd » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:07 pm

I'm Vice in a level 20 guild, the leader hasn't logged in for 22 days, 15 people haven't in over 30 days. 1 other plays frequently but hasn't participated in a war for awhile. He already contributed 500,000. I don't want to see what we contributed to be for nothing. Can I take over ?
I've sent him messages with no response.
bgd

Postby ZOOT » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:47 pm

bgd wrote:I'm Vice in a level 20 guild, the leader hasn't logged in for 22 days, 15 people haven't in over 30 days. 1 other plays frequently but hasn't participated in a war for awhile. He already contributed 500,000. I don't want to see what we contributed to be for nothing. Can I take over ?
I've sent him messages with no response.

You can always leave and join my guild [The Walking Dead]
ZOOT

Postby Midas » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:57 am

Send private message to PM admin and explain situation.
After GW ends they may switch leadership to you.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion